Games and Slang

-Emily-

Later that night I hung out with Kelley and my sister. My aunt wanted to visit the city. Currently I sat on my bed with Kat in between my legs, and with Kelley across from me. We were currently playing monopoly deal and listening to music.

"Kat, you swooped me!" I yelled, as she took all my cards.

"Swooped?" Kelley questioned, playing a card.

"Yah, I would use swoop to say like, someone stole something from me." I explained.

"Can you teach me California slang?" She asked, and me and Kat nodded.

"So Shaka is how we greet each other." I said. "It can mean hello, goodbye, or used when someone does someone worth complementing." I told her.

"And post up means to stand up, or get on your feet." Kat told Kel.

"And gnarly is what we say when something was intense or exciting." I said.

"So, Shaka, post up and gnarly." Kelley said.

"There's also hella, dank, bail, clutch, and tons more." Kat said, as Kelley just stared at us.

"I don't understand Californians." She mumbled, as we laughed. "Alex doesn't speak like that." Kelley whined.

"We grew up on the ocean. We practically communicated in our own language and surfed all day." I told her. "We grew up in our own little world." I said, playing a card.

"Still don't understand you guys." She mumbled, playing a card.

"Hey Kat, why don't you run downstairs and grab some snacks. Kay?" I asked.

"Sha." She said, and ran out of the room.

"Sha?" Kelley asked.

"It's what we say for sure." I told her. Climbing up onto my knees, I straddled Kelley's hips.

"Hmm." She mumbled, as I kissed her collar bone.

"Thank you so much." I mumbled into her ear, kissing up her neck.

"For-what?" She asked, gripping my sides.

"For bringing my sister here. I couldn't ask for a better surprise. Except for something that involved you." I told her, nipping her ear.

"It-I wanted-to do it." She said, running her fingers under my shirt. Her fingers traced over my abs, and I moved my lips to hers. Kissing her deeply, I bit her bottom lip. She moaned into my lips, and I smiled. Sliding my tongue over her lip, she granted me entrance to her mouth. I ran my fingers through her long brown hair, tugging at it. Hearing the door open, I pulled away from Kelley. Flopping down on the bed, I smiled at her. Kelley whined, as Kat walked back in.

"So, I got chips, cookies, and jimmies." She told me, and I threw my fists in the air.

"Yes, jimmies! You're the best Kat." I said, grabbing the bag of candies from her.

"Jimmies?" Kelley asked, as I flashed a bag of gummy bears at her. "I don't even care." She said, rolling her eyes. Kat and I laughed, as we continued our game of monopoly deal.

---

It was now close to ten o'clock, and Kat was asleep in my lap. For her birthday I got her a pair of new cleats and indoors, and a PSG soccer jersey. Kelley was super nice and got her a new soccer bag. I loved how much she cared for her already. Laying Kat down in my bed, I cleared off the other one. Kelley came up behind me, grabbing my waist. She kissed my neck, as I leaned into her kiss.

"Kel, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Finishing what you started earlier." She said, pulling me into her.