Posts and Pools

-Kelley-

We had finally made it back to Canada, and we're training non stop. Today was our only time off, and we only had a few hours. Right now me and Emily were hanging out in our room. Em was on her phone, scrolling through something. I was watching ESPN.

"There is no way in hell or Hogwarts!" Emily yelled, jumping up from her bed.

"What-" I paused. "Just came out of your mouth?" I questioned. She ran out of our room, disappearing down the hall. I quirked an eyebrow, then heard a yell.

"Pinoe!" Emily screamed, as she hammered on her door. I heard a yelp, and a bunch of ow's. Soon Emily reappeared in our room, Pinoe beside her. I laughed, rolling over in my bed.

"What?!" Pinoe whined, as Emily pushed her down on her bed. She pulled out her phone, dropping it in her lap.

"Why the hell would you post this?" She asked, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Heh, about that." Pinoe said. I crawled off of my bed, grabbing the phone from Pinoe. It was a picture of me and Emily. I was sitting on her lap, kissing her cheek. The caption said,

"Love the love on this team." With a heart. A bunch off comments said things about us finally getting together, and us being a cute couple. I glared at Pinoe.

"I'm going to kill you." I said through my gritted teeth. Pinoe gave us a small smile, and then took off running. Me and Emily looked at each other, then took off running after her. We yelled and screamed at her, making our team mates come out of their rooms. Pinoe made a b-line for the pool, all of us fallowing her. I dropped back, as Alex and Tobin came up behind me.

"What's happening?" Alex asked.

"Pinoe posted a picture of me and Em kissing." I said, as they both stared at me in shock. I nodded, and turned to watch Pinoe and Emily. Pinoe stopped at the edge of the pool, trying to catch her breath. Emily kept running, and tackled Pinoe. Both of them flew into the pool, loud crashes coming from the impact. We all cringed, and saw them both resurface. Pinoe then dove for Emily, trying to hold her under water. I freaked out, and felt Alex grip my arms.

"Kelley, no." Alex said, holding me back. Emily still hadn't came back up, as Hope jumped into the pool. She grabbed Pinoe, pulling her away from Emily. When my girlfriend resurfaced, I saw her gasping and choking. I pulled from Alex's grasp, jumping into the pool. Swimming over, I grabbed Emily. Holding her up, she coughed water up onto my shoulder. She was still gasping and panting. Alex jumped into the pool, helping me get Emily out. We lifted her onto the cement, as I crawled out beside her. Ems eyes were closed, her breathing shallow.

"What the hell Pinoe!" I screamed. Taking Emily's face between my hands, I gently hit her cheeks. "Come on Em, wake up." I said, hitting her a little harder. Hitting her hard on the chest, her body thrashed forward.

Emily started choking up water, spitting it on the ground beside her. She gasped, taking in as much air as she could before she spit up more water. I held her close to me as she took ragged deep breaths, running my fingers through her wet hair.

"Shh, it's okay. It's okay." I whispered to her, as she clung onto my wet shirt. About half the team was currently scolding Pinoe, as the other half was surrounding me and Emily. "Hope." I called out. Seeing her head poke through the crowd, I looked up at her. "Can you help me get Emily to our room?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Yah." Hope said, coming to pick up Emily. She pulled her into her arms, and carried her put of the pool. I grabbed some towels, and fallowed her. "Pinoe stepped way over her boundary." Hope said, and I nodded.