Hello?

-Kelley-

Plopping down on my couch, I sighed out. Grabbing my popcorn bowl, I turned on the tv. I kicked my feet up on the coffee table, and ate some popcorn. Looking around my apartment, I sighed yet again.

"Man I'm bored." I mumbled. Seeing my phone screen light up, I saw a FaceTime request from Alex. Answering it, I smiled at the forward. "Thank god you called, I was bored out of my mind." I said to her, and she smiled.

"What, ESPN not keeping you company?" She asked.

"Hardly. It's all news about Em from her PSG games, which I already know about. But seeing her in interviews and pictures of her from her games, it makes me miss her even more." I told Alex, who nodded.

"I'm sure she misses you too." Alex told me, and I now nodded. Looking back at the tv, I saw Emily's interview was about to start.

"I gotta go Lex, Emily's on."

"Alright, see yah Kel." She said.

"Bye." I replied, ending the FaceTime call. Turning the tv up, I sat up on the couch.

"Bonjour." Emily said to the interviewers, waving at them. I turned on the subtitles, and read 'hello.'

"Comment vos deux premiers jeux ont été revient avec le PSG?" An interviewer asked. How have your first couple of games been back with PSG?

"Bon. J'ai raté l'équipe et la ville." Emily said. Good, I've missed the team and the city.

"Il vous manque des États-Unis?" Are you missing the United States, and interviewer asked.

"Oui, beaucoup." Yes, very much. Emily told them. "Ma famille eat là. Kelley est là." She said. My family is there, Kelley is there. The way she said my name, the l's were short and the e's were sharp.

"Kelley est votre petite amie?" An interviewer asked. Kelley is your girlfriend.

"Oui. Ella est non seulement ma petite amie, mais mon meilleur ami." Yes. But she is not only my girlfriend, but my best friend. Emily said. "Ella est mon tout." She is my everything.

Aw's came from the crowd, as people took pictures and clapped. Emily smiled, brushing a loose strained of her braid behind her ear. It revealed more of her defined scars, but she didn't seem to care.

"Parlez-nous de vos cicatrices. Ils vous dérange?" Tell us about your scars. Do they bother you, an interviewer asked.

"Non. J'ai vécu avec cicatrices émotionnelles pendant des années, quelques unes physiques n'allaient pas me tuer." No. I've lived with emotional scars for years, a few physical ones weren't going to kill me. She said, and I smiled.

"Une dernière interroger, Emily." One final question, Emily. "Avez-vous l'intention de rester avec le Paris Saint Germaine? Sont vous jouer au football avec eux pour quelques années?" An interviewer asked. Do you plan on staying with Paris Saint Germanie? Are you playing soccer with them for a few more years? Emily paused, looking down at the table then out to the crowd.

"Non." No.

Murmurs and gasps spread through out the crowd. Emily's manager came up to the stand, leaning down to one do the microphones.

"Nous avons fini pour aujourd'hui." We're finished for today. He said, and motioned for Emily to fallow him. She stood up from her chair, and walked off the stand. The camera cut off, and I was left to stare at the ESPN logo.

---

November twelfth, Emily's last game before she came back on the fifteenth. They were paying some team I've never heard of, but apparently they were tough competition. Currently the girls were walking around the field, signing things for fans and taking pictures with them. The camera was fallowing Emily around, as she was signing a girls jersey. I watched as Emily smiled at the girl, and talked to her.