Sprints and Wedding Invitations

-Emily-

"And-go!" Dawn yelled, as I began sprinting forward. I sprinted full force a full 100 meters. I felt the muscles in my leg flex, as I crossed the white dotted line. Slowly coming to a stop, I spun around to look a Dawn. She held up her stop watch.

"13.4." Dawn said, as I sighed out in frustration. "That's good Emily."

"I use to be able to run a 10.8, it's not good." I said, stretching out my legs.

"Emily, you're not your old self. But we're working up to it, and I promise you you'll be able to run that 10.8 soon." Dawn said, as I sighed out.

"Okay." I said. Making sure my compression sleeve was tight, I then lined up at the dotted line.

"Ready?" She asked, and I nodded. "Go!"

---

After I got done doing my sprints, I went over and did tactical things. As I was juggling, I looked over and saw Kelley. She was getting in her defensive stance, ready for the next drill. I smiled, and continued to juggle. When the team took a water break, Kelley jogged over to me.

"How are you?" She asked, as I balanced the ball on my foot.

"I'm good, how are you?" I asked, and she smiled.

"I'm also good." She said.

"That's good." I said, as she tried to take the ball from me. I pulled away from her, and kept the ball balance on my foot.

"Em." She whined, as I smiled.

The defender wrapped her arms around my neck, leaning forward towards me. I tripped over the back of the ball, and brought Kelley with me. I landed on my back, as Kelley fell onto my stomach. She smiled down on my, her lips grazing over mine. I leaned forward to kiss her, but she pulled back.

"This isn't fair." I mumbled.

"What's not fair?" She asked.

"You can't come over to me and act all cute and sneaky, and then not let me kiss you." I said, leaning forward again.

"Tell you what." She said, and then leaned down to whisper in my ear. Her hot breath hit my skin. "You get your time close to a 10.8, and I'll let you do a lot more then just kiss me." She whispered, as I smirked.

"Deal." I said, and stood up with her still on my lap. Kelley wrapped her legs around my waist, as I smiled at her. Capturing her lips in mine, I smiled into the kiss. Slowly letting Kelley back down to her feet, I pulled away from her.

"I want at least a 11.5." Kelley said, and I smiled.

"11.5." I said, and she nodded. "I can do that." I told her, and then pecked her lips. Running off, I heard her call out.

"11.5!" She yelled.

"11.5!" I yelled back, and heard her laugh. "11.5."

---

Grabbing my knees, I tried to get them to stop shaking. I spit out onto th grew turf, and brushed away my sweat. Standing up, I tried to look at Dawn.

"11.3." She said, as I smiled out.

"Thank god!" I yelled, as I let my body fall to the turf. Taking deep raged breaths, I threw my hands up in the air. Sitting up, I saw Kelley walking towards the bench. Jumping to my feet, I jogged over to her. Wrapping my arms around her from behind, I lifted her up.

"Em!" She yelled out in surprise, as I kissed her cheek.

"11.3." I said, as she laughed.

"11.3?" She questioned, and I nodded. "11.3!" She yelled out. We laughed, as I spun the two of us. Letting my body fall, Kelley fell a top me. She landed on top of me, her face nuzzled into mine. "You did it." She whispered.