Walks and Doctors Appointments

-Kelley-

"I-hate-you." Emily mumbled, as she tossed a medicine ball back at me. She then did a leg lift, touching her toes to my opposite hand.

"No you don't, you love me." I said, and she nodded.

"I do love you, but I hate this." She said, as I tossed her the medicine ball again. She groaned, and tossed it back to me. Emily then did a leg lift, as I saw her leg start to shake.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

"Y-yah." She mumbled, doing another leg lift. I saw her body start to tremble.

"Mila, we can stop." I said, taking her hand.

"I'm-good." Emily mumbled, trying to do another leg lift.

"Hey, stop. We have an interview to get to anyway. You did good." I said, taking both her hands.

"We can keep going." Emily said, but I shook my head.

"You did good." I said, looking into her green eyes. "Plus you stink. Come on." I said, pulling her to her feet.

"Do I smell that bad?" She questioned, as I handed her he crutches.

"Yes, you do." I said, smiling at her. Kissing her cheek, I walked her to the bathroom. "Shower, then we have to go."

"Kay." Emily mumbled, closing the bathroom door behind her. Smiling, I walked downstairs. Filling Nike and Kai's food bowls, I then ran upstairs. Walking into our bedroom, I quickly changed. Pulling on a pair of USA sweats, I then pull on our champions tee.

Emily then crutched out of the bathroom, wearing her spandex and a sports bra. She pulled on her USA sweats over her leg wrap, and then pulled on a simple black USA soccer tee. Emily then pulled on a black beanie that said "O'Hara" across the front. Smiling, I helped her put her brace back on.

We made our way downstairs, as the two of us pulled on out coats. Walking out the door, I helped Em into the car. Getting into the other side, we drove off to our interview.

---

"I'm here with Kelley O'Hara and the soon to be Emily O'Hara." The interviewer, Sam, said. We smiled at the camera, and gave small waves. "So are you guys going for the whole O'Hara-Rush, or Rush-O'Hara thing once you're married?" She asked.

"Um, I'm not sure." I said.

"I want to be an O'Hara, just O'Hara." Emily said.

"Why?" I asked.

"The Rush family has been rough. I mean I lost my parents, and things have been hard. I kind of want to move away from my past, and start a new future, as an O'Hara." She said, and I smiled.

"Cute." Sam said. "How's your leg Emily?" She asked.

"It's better. My muscles still torn, but it's better." Emily said.

"Okay, some USWNT and Sky Blue fans have sent in some questions. Mind if we ask you some?" She asked, as we both shook out heads. "Okay, first. Do to two have any nicknames for each other or that other people on the team call you?" She asked.

"A lot of people call me Em, or they use to call me Baby Rush." Emily said.

"People use to call you legend." I said, and she laughed. "I call her Mila."

"Mila, why?" Sam asked.

"I was really tired one night and was trying to say Emily, but for some reason Mila came out. It's just kind of stuck ever since." I said.

"And people call Kelley KO or Kels, but I call her Kiki." Emily said.

"Cute. Okay next. Most difficult game so far? Either in the World Cup or any game." Sam said.