Early Christmas and New Puppies

-Emily-

It was almost Christmas! I was so excited because Kelley and I where going back to the O'Hara house for Christmas. Now my main question was, what do I get the love of my life for Christmas.

I had thought about it for weeks, and finally got the perfect idea. I had gotten her a red onesie, and I also got Alex and Tobin ones. I then got her a necklace. It was a silver chain with a sapphire and emerald intertwined, and KO~ER engraved in the silver siding. I also got her new indoors, new boots, and a special surprise I would give to her later today.

Walking through the front door, I shuttered the snow off my shoulders. Kelley smiled at me, and walked to my side.

"Hey Kiki." I said, pecking her lips.

"Hey Rush." She replied, deepening our kiss. I smiled into her lips, and pulled back from her. Shrugging my jacket off, I hung it on the hook. Slipping my boots off, I fallowed Kelley into the kitchen. I saw flour covering the counter and dough in a bowl.

"Kel?" I questioned.

"I tried making cookies." She said, as I laughed. Walking over to the counter, I picked up the dough bowl. Flipping it over, the dough stayed put.

"Oh Kel." I said, as she whined.

"Help me." She begged, and I smirked.

"Empty this out, and I'll get the new dough started." I said, peeling off my zip up. Waking over to the cupboard, I grabbed more flour, sugar, and baking soda. I began making the dough. Kelley then put music on on her phone. Titanium came on, and I smiled.

"Hey look." Kelley said, as I spun to look at he.

Before I knew it, flour was being shoved into my face and spread into my black t-shirt. I coughed out, as flour flew away from my lips. I glared at Kelley, and then wrapped my arms around her waist. Nuzzling my face into her neck, I pecked kisses all over her face. Flour lip prints appeared on her cheeks, as she shrieked out.

"Em, no! Agh stop, I'm sorry!" She cried out between her laughs, as I rubbed my flour covered nose onto her cheek. "Emily!" She laughed.

"Karma's a bitch babe." I said, as I kissed her neck. She laughed, as I pulled her close to me. Staring her down into her caramel eyes, I smiled. She leaned forward, capturing my lips in a kiss. Moving my lips in sync with hers, I slipped my hands down under Kelley's ass. She smiled into our kiss, as her hands intertwined in my hair. She tugged on my brown locks, as I bit her lower lip. She moaned into my lips, as I hoisted her up. Kelley wrapped her legs around my waist, as I rested her back against the fridge door.

"Em-the-cookies." She mumbled, as I latched my lips onto her neck.

"Screw the cookies." I said against her neck, her skin humming against my lips. Pulling her closer to me, I walked us out of the kitchen.

Making my way up the steps, I quickly walked us down the hall. Laying Kelley down on our bed, I continued to kiss up her neck. I ran my nails up and down her stomach, as she dug hers into my back. Grazing my teeth across her skin, Kelley moaned out. Just as I was about to slip her shirt off, our doorbell rang. I froze with my lips on her neck, and groaned out.

"No." I groaned out, as Kelley sighed. Her hot breath hit my neck, as she pecked my lips. I got up, and quickly made my way downstairs. Opening the door, Alex and Tobin greeted me with huge smiles.

"Emily!" Alex yelled, jumping into my arms. I pulled her into a hug, and smiled at Tobin over her shoulder.

"Hey guys." I said, hugging Tobin next. I heard Kelley coming down the stairs, as Alex walked inside to hug her.