Two Years and Big Days

~2 years later~

-Emily-

"Come here!" I said, running to my two daughters. Picking each of them up in either of my arms, I rested them both on my hips. The two girls laughed, and rapped their tiny arms around my neck.

"Aren't we excited." Kelley said, as she walked out of the kitchen.

"It's travel day!" I said, as the two girls laughed and cheered. "We get to see aunt Alex and Toby, and cousin Beckett!" I said, and the two girls smiled again.

"I think you might be more excited then Kins and Lexi." Kelley said, and I stuck my tongue out at her. "Rude." She said, and I smiled.

The twins are two now. They had green eyes like me, and a mix between mine and Kelley's hair color. They had Kelley's freckles, and apparently my smile.

They were beautiful.

"Mamá when do we go?" Lexi asked me, as I kissed her forehead.

"Right now, go put your shoes on chicas." I said, and set the two girls down on the floor. They went to put their shoes on, leaving me to talk to Kelley.

"So, our first training camp back. Excited, scared, or nervous?" Kelley asked, slipped her arms around my waist.

"How about d, all of the above." I said, and she smiled.

"You're going to do great. You've got those abs back, and everyone's going to be excited to see you." Kelley said.

"And you. You're going to do amazing." I said, and she smiled. Kelley gave me a small kiss, as I smiled against her lips.

"Ew!" We heard both the twins yell, as I rested my head on Kelley's shoulder.

"Come on you two, let's go." Kelley said, going to grab Kinsley. I picked Lexi up, and grabbed her bag. Mine and Kelley's bag was already in the car.

We went and put the girls in their car seats, and then got in the front seats. Kelley drove, as I got in the passenger seat. Once Kelley started the car, the radio turned on.

"Sing Mamá!" The twins yelled. I smiled, as did Kelley. On the radio, Love Yourself by Justin Bieber was playing. Surprisingly most of his songs were still popular.

"For all the times that you rain on my parade."

I sang, as Kelley's smile only grew.

"And all the clubs you get in using my name.
You think you broke my heart, oh, girl for goodness' sake.
You think I'm crying on my own, well, I ain't.
And I didn't wanna write a song, 'cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care.
I don't but, you still hit my phone up.
And, baby, I be movin' on.
And I think you should be somethin' I don't wanna hold back,
Maybe you should know that."

Kelley did a drum roll on the steering wheel, as the two girls laughed and giggled in the back seat.

"My mama don't like you and she likes everyone.
And I'd never like to admit that I was wrong.
And I've been so caught up in my job,
Didn't see what's going on but now I know,
I'm better sleeping on my own

'Cause if you like the way you look that much
Oh, baby, you should go and love yourself
And if you think that I'm still hold in' on to somethin'
You should go and love yourself."

---

So after we got on the plane, we headed to Colorado where our training camp was. The girls slept the whole way there, but were extremely excited when we were on our way to the hotel.