Chapter 33

Asher POV

I felt like I was being sucked out of the oblivion that I fell into. Whispers filled my ears. I heard Violet's laugh and saw her beautiful face. I was surfacing from the water and gasped.

I shot straight up and took deep breaths. My chest was heaving and my vision came into focus. My body was covered in sweat. Violet's arms were wrapped around me. My parents were crying and Caleb let a sigh of relief.

My chest had a warm and tingly feeling. I had a bright smile on my face and hugged Violet with all my might. "Oh Ash! I missed you so much." She hugged me tight and tears were streaming down her cheeks.

I hushed her and stroked her back soothingly. "I'm here now, angel." I whisper in her ear. Her face was buried in the crook of my neck.

Caleb patted me on the back, "It's good to have you back, brother." I laughed and thanked him. Mother and Father walked up to me and gave a comforting hug. Seeing all the people that I love crying made me shed a tear as well. Violet stood and walked to a familiar old man. He bowed his head.

"Your majesty." He said with his head still bowed. I nodded in return. I was confused as to why he was here. Violet had a huge smile on her face. I smiled back.

"Ashy, this is the man who saved you. He got rid of the magic that was inside of you." I was surprised when it dawned on me that he was a witch, a white witch in fact. I thanked him. Then my face fell, hearing that he had cured me through magic made me slightly furious. I got out of bed and paced a bit.

"Where is Anabella?" I shouted. My jaw was clenching so much that I might break a tooth. Everyone looked at me in astonishment. Father stepped forward and told me to sit down and relax.

"Violet executed her." He started. My eyes widened.

"But the prophecy, father." I said when father raised a hand to quiet me.

"Listen carefully Asher, Violet is the heiress to the alpha throne. None of us knew of this, even she was surprised." I looked at Violet in adoration.

"Violet, you're a hybrid." My breath was swept away. I was speechless at the young woman standing before me. I smiled widely at her.

I did not care that she is more powerful than I am, but it is amazing how she has more abilities than me. She nodded quickly.

I stood and hugged her. "I miss you." I whispered in her ear.

Violet POV

Two weeks later

I stared intensely at the pile of wood in front of me. Heat. Flames. Scorching. I closed my eyes and concentrated all my energy to the wood. I opened my eyes and smiled widely at the flame blazing before me.

Ash stood with his jaw to the ground. "What else do you want me to do, mister?" I smirked with a smug look on my face.

Before, he wanted it to rain, so I did what he wanted, then he wanted the raindrops to be anti-gravitational, and I made it possible. He cleared his throat and walked to the fountain.

"Try to make this water rise and curve over us like a tunnel." He smirked back. My mouth was wide open. That seemed almost impossible. I tried to picture it in my mind and took a deep breath. I imagined the ocean waves and cool breeze.

He gasp and we were circled in a water tunnel with just a snap of the fingers. The water kept rushing. It was crystal clear. He was laughing in astonishment. He lifted me in his arms and spun my around. "You are amazing." He kissed me like he's never kissed me before. It drew a deeper connection between us. I only saw lust when I looked into his eyes. This man could literally sweep me off my feet.

"I love you so much, Ashy." He kissed me more. The water collapsed around us. There was a wet ring that circled us. We were soaking wet. We laughed and ran towards the castle.

"Follow me." Ash said and pulled me into his room. He slammed me against the door and captured my lips in a deep kiss. His hands were trailing up inside my shirt. I moaned against his touch on my skin. I pulled his shirt off and hooked my legs around his waist. He walked us to his bed and laid me down gently. He slipped my pants off.

I was not self-conscious of my body. I did not plan to hold back. His kisses traveled up to my lips again. "You're. So. God. Damn. Beautiful." He said between kisses. I pulled on his hair and moaned.

"Kiss me." I begged. His kisses trailed to my neck. With fangs drawn, he bit down. I moaned and felt his soul connect with mine in so many indescribable ways. My dilated pupils could tell endless stories. His laugh filled my mind.

His hand slowly moved up my thigh and he bent down. He bit my inner thigh. He moaned against the sweet, warm blood. I grabbed his hair and pulled his neck to my mouth. My eyes dilated again as soon as his soft skin tickled beneath my fangs. I bit down. His warm blood traveled down my throat like an endless waterfall.

We lay in a bloody silence panting with only  our breaths heard in the early evening. "You're so beautiful." He peeked a kiss on my forehead. I snuggled closer to his body.

"That was amazing." I looked up at him. He smiled down at me.

"We're imprinted now, darling." He whispered and stroked his hand up and down my arm. I listened to his calm heartbeat.

"What does that mean exactly?" I asked him curiously. He chuckled.

"Always curious, aren't you?" He paused and smiled down at me. "It means that we can have powers of telepathy and read other's minds. Our senses are strengthened when together. Everything is stronger and more powerful when we're together. We can sense each other's physical and emotional feelings. We also share the same powers, so I will have your abilities and you will have mine."

He looked away sheepishly. "You'll get ripped off with this deal since you already have what I have." I just shrugged. It didn't bother me too much as log as we were together. He smiled and hugged me tighter. "Thank you." I looked at him confused. He laughed at my cuteness. "I can read your mind now, silly." I let out a small laugh. Oops.

Several loud knocks sounded on his grand oak doors. We must've fallen asleep a while ago since the sun had already set. I groaned and Ash groggily got up. He put on a t-shirt and sweats. His hair was all over the place, which made him look even cuter. "Yeah?" He asked once he answered the door.

Caleb had his fist mid-air, about to knock again. His eyes widened and he looked towards the bed where I sat covering myself with the sheets. Caleb wiggled his eyebrows. "Don't forget to tell me the details later, bro!" He strutted off with a knowing look. Ash closed the door and rubbed his face. Then a smirk appeared.

"You think I look cute with my hair like this?" He walked to the bed. I quickly got out of bed and ran to the shower, giggling like a little girl. His deep chuckle was right behind me. "You can go shower first, I'm going to clean my face then apologize to father for missing my training." I nodded, I needed to clean myself anyways.

When I climbed out of the shower and took a glimpse at the mirror, I was mesmerized by the two holes that Ash's fangs left on the side of my neck. It seemed to be a permanent mark. I turned and looked through the open double doors. I spotted a bouquet of red roses on the bed. Ash is so sweet. I smiled and read the note.

My love for you is like an ocean.
Never ending. Vast and deep.
I get lost when I am sailing across your beautiful gray eyes.
Your touch sends soothing waves of affection.
I love you, Violet Skye.

Ash xoxo