Chapter Two

Albus' P.O.V

            "Albie." Someone whispered shaking me. "Albie wake up." The shaking continued. I slowly let my eyes flutter open and was faced with the blonde hair, blue eyed beauty. I felt myself blush and he smirked. "Good morning sleepy head, I wanted to know if you'd walk down to breakfast with me." He asked me. I nodded and slowly got out of bed.

            "J-just give me a few to get ready." I said and he nodded. I walked into the bathroom and washed up. I looked in the mirror and hair was messy. I brushed it and brushed my teeth. After I got ready and exited the bathroom; I saw Scorpius sitting on my bed.

            "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. He stood up and we started walking. "How was your sleep?" He asked.

            "It was alright. A little strange to sleep in a different bed other then my own but alright." I answered. "How about you?"

            "Eh good I guess. I'm used to having my own room so it was a little strange to fall asleep to our roommates snoring." He said and I chuckled. We walked into the common room where Rose was.

"Good morning." She piped. "Are you ready?"
"Yeah did James leave already?" I asked and she shrugged

"I don't know. I haven't seen him." She smiled. We walked over to her and she interlocked our arms. "C'mon Scorp, you get the other side." She said. He smirked and interlocked his arm with mine. I tensed and I looked over to him, he raised an eyebrow.

"Ready?"
             "Y-yes." I said. We started walking and I shot Rose a glare; all she was giggle. I cleared my throat.

"How did you sleep Rose?" I asked and she shrugged.

"It was a little strange." She said. "Not used to it yet. Mum and dad said I would get used to it."

"You will." Scorpius said. We made it to the Great Hall and walked to the table. My brother James wasn't there so I figured he was still sleeping. We sat down and I piled some French toast on my plate. Rose was eating pancakes and Scorpius was eating eggs. "So either of you play Quidditch?"

"No. My brother James does... I'm not in to that kind of stuff."
             "But his parents were both pros at Quidditch. We make jokes that he's more my mum's child because he likes school. And she was a the brightest witch of her age." Rose said while beaming and I blushed from embarrassment.

"Ah that's funny." Scorpius said. "My father was a seeker like yours so I want to try out. Maybe if I get on the team you can come to my matches." He said and I blushed again.

"Of course." I said and he chuckled. We got into a conversation about school when the mail owls came in the great hall. Two letters dropped in front of me and one dropped in front of the other two. I opened the first one and it was from my mum.

Albus sweetie,

I am beyond happy that you were sorted into Gryffindor! Following your parent's footsteps! Two down one to go. And I hear you're with your cousin, that's great! Hope you have a good year!

Love mum and Dad.

            I sneered slightly at the use of 'dad'. Dean was not my father and he never will be. I opened the other one.

Albie,

I guess you told the sorting hat 'not Slytherin' haha, I am proud of you son! I am happy you're with your cousin too. I want you to watch over her. And I am sure James is happy you're with him as well. Study hard and I love you.