Chapter Six

Third Person P.O.V

It was already time for Christmas break and the young couple was reluctant to leave each other.

"You're going to write me, yeah?" Albus asked and Scorpius nodded while smiling.

"Why of course and maybe when you're with your father we can see each other." Scorpius answered and Albus smiled.

"Alright, I'm not seeing him on Christmas but my mum is letting us stay the week before we get back. So he'll be taking us to the train." Albus answered and then put his head on Scorpius' shoulder. He felt Scorpius being a little tense so he asked, "Are you upset?"

"That I won't be with you for a whole two weeks? Of course I'm upset!"

"No that it's your first Christmas without your mum." Albus said and then he felt Scorpius tense eve more. He lifted his head and Scorpius looked down before making eye contact with his boyfriend.

"I-I didn't think of that." He told Albus.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I s-shouldn't have brought i-it up." Albus stuttered. Scorpius gave a small smile and grabbed his boyfriend to hug him tightly.

"Don't be sorry Albie." Scorpius kissed Albus' cheek gently. "It's kind of upsetting that my mother won't be there but it's her doing not anyone else's." Scorpius told his boyfriend. But deep down, it really upset him that this would the first Christmas without his mother. He knew his father would try to make the best of it. His father always tried his hardest to do a lot for Scorpius.

"I love you Scorpius." Albus whispered kissing Scorpius' cheek. "If you're upset just let me know and we can hang out."

"I will." Scorpius captured a kiss on his boyfriend's lips. Albus kissed him back and then put his forehead against Scorpius'. They just stayed like that looking into each other's eyes for a little when they heard the compartment door slide open. Albus looked at Rose walked in smiling.

"Hello Rose." Scorpius smiled. "How are you?"
"Bored to be completely honest." She sighed taking a seat across from them. "I wanted to know if you're coming to the Burrow for Christmas." Rose asked and Albus nodded.

"Yeah my family and I are." He smiled. "D-don't um mention S-Scorpius." Albus stuttered and Rose nodded.

"I won't I promise." She said. "But um how long are you planning to keep you two a secret?"

"Um u-until-" Albus shook his head looking at Scorpius.

"Until Albus is ready to come out." He answered for him. "You know your aunt. Albie's afraid she won't approve."
"You can at least tell your pa." Rose suggested and Albus shrugged.

"I-I don't know." He stuttered and frowned. "H-he might l-let it slip to m-my mum." He said and Rose nodded.

"Alright when you're ready then." Rose said and then smiled. "Just know that when you do come out, we'll be here for you."

"T-Thank you." Albus smiled.

Harry's P.O.V

For some godforsaken reason, Ginny wanted me to pick the kids up and then drop them off at her house. So I waited on the platform for them and when the train pulled up, I couldn't help but smile. I waited for the children to come off the train and James was the first to walk off. He kissed someone girl's cheek and spotted me. He smiled and walked over to me embracing me in a hug. Since I was on the shorter side, he was about my height.