Chapter Fourteen

Draco's P.O.V

Harry and I were lying in bed just going to sleep when I heard a sound.

"Fuck that's Scorpius' baby monitor." I mumbled.

"You put a baby monitor in his room?" Harry asked groggily.

"Its part of the wards we put up. It's so we can hear what they're saying."

"Oh good idea." He mumbled sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "What is Scorpius saying?" He asked. I motioned my wand and heard Scorpius' faint moaning.

"For Merlin's sake." I jumped out of bed and ran into Scorpius' room. He was alone but mumbling Albus' name. I cursed and walked over to him slightly shaking him awake. His eyes fluttered open and his already flushed face, flushed more.

"D-dad?" He repositioned his body. I rolled my eyes and sneered.

"Go take a shower." I said. "And go fix yourself."

"Are you mad at me?"

"I can't be mad at you for dreaming it, now can I? I would like to get some sleep but I couldn't because your sounds are disturbing that."

"Sorry."He mumbled flushing more like a tomato and getting up. He used the shower in his room and I left. I crawled back into bed with Harry and he chuckled.

"How is he?" He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I mumbled and lied next to him. He put his head on my chest.

"Al's sleeping soundly, which is good." He told me.

"Do you think we rushed the talk?"
"I mean, you're the one who was scared." He said.
"What if they have sex while at Hogwarts?" I asked and he looked up at me kissing my chin gently.

"Then there's nothing we can do is there?" He asked and I sighed.

"But they're young." I told him.

"We were young."
"We were almost sixteen."

"But still fifteen." He pointed out. "Draco, we're just going to have to trust them."

"Have you met my son?" I growled.

"Yes I have. He's a very good boy and wouldn't push my Al into anything." He said and I sighed.

"But he's a Malfoy; we tend to get... carried away. I mean, I almost got you pregnant."

"Well that was both our faults." He told me. "I mean we weren't that safe and who said you were the one getting carried away?"

"Harry... do you think they'll have sex too soon?"
"We'll just have wait it out." He whispered and before I could say something against that, his lips were on mine. He pulled away and gave a small smile "Draco, just relax okay? Don't you think I'm worried just as much as you?"

"Well maybe more, you're son is the one that can get pregnant."
"Exactly and I trust Al, I really do. He may be impressionable but he knows when to wait." He said and I sighed.

"Alright." I kissed his nose. "I'll trust you and them."

"You better." He teased and I laughed.