Epilogue

Third Person P.O.V

THREE YEARS LATER

It was Sunday and the young couple had kept their promise to see their parents for dinner. They dressed Harriet, who was now five, in a blue dress. Her black hair grew to the middle of her back, her round eyes were big and her blue eyes won over anyone who looked at her.

"Hi Hattie." Albus cooed.

"Hi dada, am I gonna see Auntie Ebie and Unwle Phoenix?" She asked and Albus lifted her gently.

"Yes sweetheart and poppop and granddaddy too. Just like every Sunday." Albus smiled and she grinned.

"Awe we gonna tell them the news?" She asked and Albus smiled poking her nose.

"That was the plan."

"Yay!" She hugged Albus around his neck.

"Aw isn't this a sight." Scorpius said smiling.

"Daddy! Do you like my dwess?" She asked wiggling out of Albus' grip. Albus put her down and she trotted over to Scorpius who had squatted down.

"Oh I love your dress. Do you like the color blue?"

"Oh I wuv the color blue."

"Well I'm happy to hear that." Scorpius winked and Albus smirked shaking his head. He made his way over to them and Scorpius stood up holding Hattie. He kissed his husband. "Ready?"

"It's time." Albus said and Scorpius clasped hands with his. They walked to the fireplace and floo to their parent's house. They stumbled a bit and a wave of nausea washed over Albus. He emptied the contents of his stomach on the floor and Scorpius quickly vanished it. Draco came into the room and smiled.

"I thought I heard you guys!" He said and walked over to them. They embraced in a hug and then picked up Hattie. "Hi princess, how was your week?" He asked.

"Fun I made a new fwend in school!" She piped and Draco gasped.

"You did? What's this friend's name?"

"Becky." She giggled. "Whewe awe Auntie and Unwle?" She asked.

"They're in the playroom, go ahead and have fun." Draco giving her a kiss and putting her down. She scampered off and Draco turned to them.

"How are you two?" He asked.

"Exhausted." Albus laughed. "You wouldn't believe the week I had." He said and Draco laughed.

"I did go to Hogwarts while Voldemort was still alive, I can only imagine what's going on now." He said and Albus laughed.

"Yes I do believe you have won this round."

"What about you Scorp?"

"Pregnant ladies are always very emotional." Scorpius answered. "But apparently I'm 'the gentlest one' so everyone needs to see me."

"Well that's great!" Draco said and Scorpius laughed.

"I suppose." He shrugged. Draco motioned for them to follow and led them into the kitchen where Harry was cooking roast beast.

"Hey guys." Harry said and flicked his wrist so the food cooked itself. He walked over to them and embraced him in a hug. "How are you?"
"Doing fine. How about you?" Scorpius asked.

"Doing just fine." Harry answered. "Where's Harriet?"

"She's in the playroom, she didn't say hello?" Albus asked.

"No but its okay." He waved his hand. "I'll go see her now. Dinner's almost ready anyway."

"Okay well get her washed up yeah?" Albus asked.

"Yeah yeah." Harry said and waved his hand walking away. Albus rolled his eyes and took a seat. He smelled the food.

"Smells good." He sniffed.

"It does." Scorpius said. He kissed his husband's cheek and leaned over to get a roll. He snatched one and pulled it apart to give a piece to Albus.

"Harry's gonna kill you." Draco teased and Albus laughed.

"Eh whatever, bread is worth it." Scorpius said and Draco laughed. Harry came back with all three children. Ebony and Phoenix rushed over to their older siblings and hugged them.

"Hi Ebie and Phoenix, how are you?" Scorpius asked.

"Good!" They said in unison. Ebony had almost white blonde hair and her green eyes stood out. Phoenix's hair was less platinum but was still very blonde and his green eyes were as vibrant as Ebony's.

"That good to hear, are you ready for dinner?" Scorpius asked and they nodded. "Alright let's go to the table." Scorpius grabbed both of their hands and led them to the table as Albus carried Hattie. They placed the children next to each other and then sat next on the other side of the table. Both fathers were at the head of the table. Harry clicked his mouth with his tongue and the food appeared. They all sat down.

"So anything new?" Harry asked taking a bite of his already cut food. The kids were eating their veggies since it was softer to eat.

"Um actually we have something to tell you." Scorpius said looking at Albus.

"And what is that?" Draco asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well um I hadn't been feeling well for a few days so Scorpius checked me over and it turns out I'm pregnant." Albus said smiling. Draco and Harry stopped eating and looked at the couple.

"Seriously?" Harry asked.

"Yup two months along and we're having a boy." Scorpius answered. The men got up and hugged the boys.

"Oh that's such great news!" Draco said.

"Yeah we're pretty excited too." Albus chuckled with teary eyes.

"Oh why are you crying?" Harry asked.

"Just overwhelmed." Albus chuckled and Harry wiped away his tears.

"Well we're really proud of you two and congratulations.' Harry said and kissed Albus' cheek.

"Thank you." The two boys whispered. Harry and Draco were ecstatic for their children because they were okay. Despite everything they all went through, their lives were going great. Father like Son, everything was okay.

A/N- Well that's it! I wanna say thank you to every since reader that has supported me in this story. I  can't believe I started it off as a one shot and it Thank you so much and I hope you enjoyed it xox