Chapter TwentyEight

Albus' P.O.V

I was extremely tired and the baby was kicking a lot. It was like sharp blows too that would take the wind out of me. Scorpius rubbed my belly gently and snuggled up with me. I was in my last month and I couldn't wait to have the baby. Being pregnant was a joy but I would like it better if I didn't have swollen ankles, a swollen belly, high emotions, and having to pee every hour. Oh I so wouldn't miss having to pee.

"Is she always this active?" Scorpius asked.

"Not usually." I mumbled into his neck. "I'm sleepy."

"Oh well try going to sleep." He suggested and I shook my head.

"I've tried that, she's kicking a lot and won't let me sleep."

"Could I do something?" He asked and I shrugged. "Do you need anything?"

"A sleeping draught maybe but we've run out of those." I told him and he nodded.

"I could go get you one from the store." He suggested and I shook my head.

"No stay with me a little longer." I pleaded clinging to him and he nodded. She stopped kicking and I sighed rubbing my belly. He placed a hand on my stomach.

"She stop?" He asked and I nodded.

"My tummy feels weird now." I said and his eyes looked alarmed. "Don't worry love; I wouldn't think anything of it." He visibly relaxed.

"Alright well now that she's done practicing soccer." He smirked. "I'm gonna go out and get you some sleeping draught, low dose. Try sleeping while I'm gone." He ordered and I nodded. He kissed my forehead and then my belly. He left the room and I heard him tell Draco he was running out. It was amazing how much he's grown in the last year. We were both sixteen but he seemed so much older. He was more mature than I've ever seen him and it made me happy that he was ready to have a baby. I was scared to no end but I knew Scorpius would be there to support me which is why I've been calm. A sharp pain brought me back to reality and I moaned in pain. I contemplated getting up but papa wasn't home and the only other person home was Draco. I hadn't left my bed yet and it was around one pm but I just wasn't feeling well. I just wanted to sleep so I closed my eyes for a little bit gently rubbing my belly to soothe it. But I couldn't fall asleep.

Draco's P.O.V

It was close to Albus' C-section, two weeks away. I was home alone with him because Harry had to check in with the office and Scorpius went out to get Albus something from the store. I was sitting at the table working on a few things when Albus walked in. His belly was swollen significantly but he still looked small for being nine months. He looked exhausted and he looked like he was wincing a bit.

"Albus, are you okay?" I asked. It was the first time I was seeing him in because he hadn't left his room and it was already the afternoon.

"Yeah just a little sleepy." He mumbled.

"Are you in pain?" I asked.

"She was kicking a lot before but when the kicking ceased, it was replaced with discomfort." He told me and I nodded hesitantly.

"Are you feeling sharp pains?" I asked and he nodded slowly. I took a deep breath and a small smile etched on my face. "Albus, I think you might me in labor."

"I can't go into labor now! My C-section isn't scheduled for another two weeks." He said. "And S-Scorpius isn't h-home." He stuttered and I stood up. "A-and neither i-is p-pa."