Chapter FortyFive

Draco's P.O.V

It was finally the day. The kids were moving out. It was like a dream. Given they were moving into a flat down the street, I was still upset. This was my baby and his family. A family I helped raise and now my little granddaughter was two and a half. Scorpius was a healer and was doing well. He was pretty young but he did his job well. Albus was a professor at Hogwarts and he absolutely loved it. I was putting a few things away in my room planning on giving it to them when I felt arms wrap around me.

"Getting a little emotional there dragon?" He teased and I turned to greet his lips with mine.

"Yes." I mumbled against his lips. He intertwined his hands in my hair which was slightly grown out and deepened the kiss. I kissed him back with such urgency and when we pulled away, he rested or foreheads together.

"I am too." He assured. "But you were the one who was so persistent about them leaving when they got on their feet." He pointed out.

"But I didn't think it would be this close! Honestly I thought I had another ten years." I pouted and he laughed kissing my nose.

"Well they're adults now and they're a family now. They need to get out there like we had to."

"Oh great and get stuck in an ungrateful marriage?" I asked with wide eyes and he laughed.

"Oh well I hope they don't have a marriage like we did before each other." He said. "Plus I've never seen Albus this happy before. Every time Scorpius walks into the room, his eyes shine a little brighter." He told me and I smiled.

"Kind of how you look at me?"
"Well not exactly, you're usually holding one of the twins and I mean they're so darn cute I can't help but perk up." He said and I shoved him playfully. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Harry." I told him and he smirked.

"I love you Draco." He said and kissed my lips. Someone cleared their throat and I looked passed Harry. Scorpius was holding a bag as he held Albus' hand who was holding Hattie.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked and they smiled while nodding. "Alright let's go." He said. The twins were staying with my parents so we could help the older two move in. I grabbed my box and Harry's hand. We walked outside of the room and to the floo.

"Poppop!" Hattie cooed and reached out for me. I smiled and took her in my arms handing the box to Harry.

"Hi Harriet, are you excited to be moving into your new home?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes!" She said and cuddled up to me. Her black hair had grown out and thankfully got our genes of tameness.

"Good." I kissed her head and we made our way to the floo. We stepped in and floo to the new flat. It was really nice. It had three bedrooms, a kitchen, a full bathroom, a living room and even had a laundry room.

"Nice place." Harry commented.

"Thanks." Albus smiled. "It's a good price."

"Well that's good." I said. Harriet cuddled up to me. "Where's her room?" I asked.

"Right this way." Scorpius motioned and I followed him as Albus was with Harry. We walked into a room that was decorated in yellow. He placed down the bag and flicked his wand. All the stuff quickly decorated the room. Hattie squealed clapping her and wiggling out of my grip. I put her down and she waddled over to her toys that just appeared. She grabbed her stuffed rabbit Harry and I got her before she was born. She leaned against a giant stuffed bear and cuddled the rabbit.