Chapter FortyFour

SEXUAL CONTENT 

Albus' P.O.V

The year flew by without any other incident. I was offered a teaching job for DADA which I accepted happily. I would apparate there and home every Monday to Thursday's, Fridays were non class days, and I would get to live at home because I have a family. Scorpius took his medical exams and he passed them. He would start being prenatal healer at the start of September. Since we got jobs and we're heading to be on our own, our parents were allowing us to marry. Mum and Scorpius' grandparents were very excited that they offered to pay and plan the wedding. We couldn't refuse. We'd get married at the Burrow on July fourth. Calvin and Rex were Scorpius' groomsmen. James and Lily were mine. Harriet and Ebony were flower girls as Phoenix was the ring bearer. We offered Rose to be in the wedding but she politely declined. The wedding was set for in two days so the nerves and excitement were building.

"We're getting married in two days and this is the last night we have together as fiancé's." He whispered as we cuddled in bed. We decided to do the 'traditional' thing and not see each other before the wedding. I'd be staying at my mum's house with dad, who wasn't happy with the arrangement, and Scorpius would be with Draco. Harriet would stay with him.

"I know so how about we celebrate?" I told him cheekily and his eyes flashed something.

"Really?"

"No I wanna tease and lead you on." I winked and he groaned. I connected our lips for a very guiltless kiss. He pulled away and put his forehead to mine.

"I love you Albus." He whispered and flipped over so he was hovering over me. "So much." He started to kiss my neck and I moaned as he gently bit my neck. He chuckled and flicked his wrist silencing the room. "They'd separate us if they heard us." He chuckled and peppered kisses on my jaw.

"Ha, they'd throw us in a cold shower." I joked and he laughed.

"Yes." He said. He started to grind down and I let out a throaty moan grinding against him. My hand flew to his boxers because of course that's all he was wearing. I slid them off and he chuckled working his way down my bare chest. "A little eager are we."

"Merlin you're going so slow." I groaned and I felt him smile.

"Patience is a virtue." He told me. I groaned and then lurched up as his tongue found my belly button.

"Scorpius I swear to fucking Merlin." I shouted and he laughed kissing my waist.

"You know, you're hot when you swear." He said. He pulled down my boxers and my length sprung up. He smirked and kissed the head, teasing me. I groaned and gripped his hair.

"S-stop teasing me."

"You're right, I had my fun." He said and took me in his mouth. I moaned loudly and had a tight grip on his hair. His head was bobbing up and down. I moaned and shut my eyes. My stomach started to tighten so I alerted Scorpius who just took my further into his mouth. I came into his mouth and he swallowed. He kissed me up again and connected our lips. "You're so beautiful." He whispered. "Are you ready?" He asked.

"Oh god yes." I told him and he smirked. He grabbed the lube and condom. He placed my legs around his waist. He lubed his finger up one by one and he stretched me slowly. He put on the condom and lubed up his dick. He slowly slipped into me but I tense at the intrusion.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Reposition yourself." I groaned painfully. He nodded and he slipped out. He repositioned himself and this time it didn't hurt.