Chapter ThirtySeven

Scorpius P.O.V

            "Oh my god! Harry had the babies!" I piped looking from the parchment to Albus.

            "Really?" He asked sitting up. He held Hattie close to his chest as she slept.

            "Yeah on Wednesday night!" I told him and he smiled.

"Aww we get to meet our siblings today!" He grinned. Hattie woke up and started to whimper so

Albus switched hands and bounced her.  "Are we all packed?" He asked.

            "We should be, are you ready?" I asked and he nodded. "Let's go then." I said and he stood up with Hattie. We walked down stairs where Ginny was sitting.

            "Going so soon?" She asked. "I thought maybe you'd want to eat breakfast." She pouted.

            "Oh sorry ma'am, we best be going. Harry delivered the babies on Wednesday and we should really see them. Plus I am sure Hattie wants to get home back to her bed." I said and she nodded.

            "Oh well alright, give Harry my best wishes and good luck." She hugged us goodbye and we were on our way. I floo first and landed in the living room. It was surprisingly quiet and I looked around. Albus came next and started to stumble with Hattie but I grabbed him so he was stable. Hattie was still sleeping on his shoulder.

            "They're probably upstairs." I mumbled and Albus nodded.

            "We have to put Harriet down to sleep anyway so we can check on them." He said and I nodded. We walked up that stairs and we heard the faint sound of a baby crying. We passed their room and the two men were talking but it was muffled. So we walked into the nursery and put Hattie in crib. We went into out room and dropped off our bags. We made our way to their closed door and knocked on it. Dad opened it cradling a little girl.

            "Aww!" I cooed and he smiled.

            "Hey guys, how was your trip?" He asked hugging us from the side.

            "It was odd." Albus answered taking the baby from him.

            "Odd?" Harry asked. We walked into the room and he was sitting on the bed cradling a baby boy. We could tell by the blanket.

            "Yeah mum was being really nice and welcoming. She watched Harriet with no problem when we were being tutored and she took her shopping. She was nice." Albie said cradling the sleeping baby. I sat on the bed with Harry and peered at the baby boy.

            "What did you name them?" I asked.

            "Oh well this is Ronald Phoenix." He handed me the little boy. "And our little girl is Ebony Kaida." He said.

            "Hi there Ebony." Albus cooed. "What is the significance?"

            "Where's Harriet?" Dad asked.

            "In her crib." I answered. "You were saying?"

            "Oh yes, Ebony means black, like my hair and Kaida means little dragon." Harry answered. "And Ronald is obviously after Uncle Ron and Phoenix means bird, because I'm a raven." He winked and I laughed.

            "They're beautiful." Albus said. "I told you it would be both Scorp." He stuck out his tongue.

            "Well excuse me." I stuck out my tongue back. I stood up and we switched babies carefully.