Chapter Thirty Eight

Third Person P.O.V

A few months went by and Hattie was already almost one. She was walking and talking, slightly, and she developed a very playful personality. For Scorpius and Albus, their school year went really well. They passed all their end of year exams with flying colors impressing both their fathers, especially Draco. The young couple sat in the living room getting ready to go to the park. Harriet's birthday was in two days so they wanted to spoil their little girl for her first birthday.

"Dada!" She cooed and Albie smiled picking her up from the floor.

"Hi baby, do you wanna go to the park?" Albus cooed.

"Yes!" She piped and Albus giggled rubbing his nose against hers. Her black hair was starting to grow and her vibrant icy blue eyes were getting brighter.

"Then by all means let's go." He cooed. "Let's tell poppop and granddaddy that we're going." I said and she giggled.

"Dad! Harry! We're taking Harriet to the park!" Scorpius yelled. Harry walked in from the kitchen holing Ebony and smiled.

"Alright have fun and be careful." He said and Albus smiled.

"We will be." He hugged Harry goodbye and kissed Ebony. "Bye bye Ebie."

"Bye baby." Hattie waved to Ebony. Albus smiled and walked over to the stroller placing her in it. The young couple left their house and started walking towards the park that was just down the street. Albus was pushing the stroller with one hand and had his other wrapped around Scorpius'.

"I can't believe our baby is going to be one!" Scorpius said. "It's like she was just in your belly yesterday!" He said patting Albus' belly. Albus giggled and kissed Scorpius' mouth.

"She's still a good baby."

"That she is." Scorpius smiled. "Hey Albie bear?"

"Yeah Jelly bean?"

"Have you ever thought of us having more kids?" He asked. "I don't mean just yet but after we get married and settled?"

"Of course I want more kids with you! We'll have to keep the Malfoy name on somehow."

"Really?"

"Of course." Albus smiled and kissed his boyfriend's cheek. They made it to the park and they heard a little gasp.

"Pawk!" Hattie clapped her hands and they laughed. There wasn't anyone else there so they settled on a bench and pulled her out of her stroller.

"Are you ready to play?" Scorpius asked.

"Yes!" She said.

"But first you need to give daddy a kiss." Scorpius said and Hattie leaned in pecking his nose. He chuckled and hugged her. "Good girl! Let's go on the slide." Hattie clapped her hands in response. The boys took her everywhere. On the slide, on the swings, and even in the sandbox. They were happy that a muggle park near their house because it was easier to get her out of the house instead of just staying in the grounds of their house. By the time they were done, they were just getting ready to go.

"Albie, I have to pee so I will be right back." Scorpius said and kissed him. Albus held Hattie who seemed to be falling asleep.

"Aww it seems you're tuckered out." Albus cooed. He shifted so she rest on his shoulder.