Chapter Fifteen

SKIPPING TO THE END OF THE YEAR (Sorry for time skips)

Third Person P.O.V

Albus and Scorpius hopped off the Hogwarts Express. Albus hugged his siblings' goodbye and was excited he was able to see them this year. Dean had gotten Ginny to change her mind by obviating her that she even thought that. The two other Potter siblings enjoyed Mister Malfoy's house when they were there just for dinner and to think they could stay there for a while month was exciting. After the siblings said goodbye, the young couple made their way to their father's. Ginny caught Harry's glance and gave him a small nod which was returned.

"How did you swing that?" Draco whispered in the raven colored boy's hair.

"Dean oblivated her thoughts." The smaller boys smirked. "You know he was afraid if he didn't get her to comply, I would call Seamus." He winked and Draco rolled his eyes pecking Harry on the mouth. The younger couple stopped in front of them and smiled.

"Hey guys, enjoy your fourth year?" Draco asked the younger couple who smiled and nodded.

"You know our fourth year, your father tormented me?" Harry asked Scorpius who looked up at his father.

"What?!"

"Yeah yeah, it's only because the great Harry Potter got to be in the Triwizard Tournament." Draco teased to which Harry rolled his eyes in reply.

"Then you dated me the next year."

"Because I finally got the balls to ask you out." Draco laughed and the younger couple shared a look and chuckled.

"Can we go now?" Scorpius asked.

"Oh yeah, we can." Harry said. They side apparated back to their house. The two boys sat in the kitchen as Draco started making stew for dinner. Harry had walked away into his study to do some unfinished work. Draco gave them each something to drink and as they were drinking he asked,

"So are you still virgins?" Scorpius spit out his drink as Albus awkwardly choked on his.

"Yes." Scorpius said quickly.

"You better be." Draco lectured. Both boys blushed and cleared their throats.

"We are." Albus assured and took a deep breath. "When we're ready Mister Malfoy." Albus said.

"Al, you can call me Draco." He said and Albus nodded.

"We're waiting until we're absolutely ready Draco." Albus promised and then blushed. "It's weird saying your name."

"I see you've adjusted to the potion your father gave you." Draco pointed out.

"Yeah." Albus smiled. "No stuttering."

"It's better because people don't fun of him anymore." Scorpius smiled gently brushing a hand through Albus' hair. Draco smiled at the action but frowned at what his son just said.

"What do you mean you're getting made fun of?" Draco asked and Albus sighed.

"Some of the other older kids liked to make fun of me because I stuttered and I was nervous. On top of all that, I'm gay so people bully me I guess." Albus shrugged and Scorpius kissed his cheek.

"Does your father know about this?"
"No." Albus sighed. "I didn't tell anyone. James is always there for me though. But it's his last year so I'll have to defend myself for two years." Albus said frowning a bit.