Chapter Nineteen

Warning Gay Slurs
I also put a surprise in there, someone I didnt kill off

Albus' P.O.V

I forgot to take the nausea potion so I was sick all night throwing up. We didn't have anymore and I was going to pick more up from Madam Promfrey but I forgot. Scorpius was up with me most of the night rubbing my back. By the time it was breakfast, Scorpius escaped and went to the hospital to get me some more potion. I had finished puking enough to wash up and lie on the couch. Scorpius came back.

"Here you go Albie bear." He said. I lifted my head as he poured it in my mouth. I groaned as the nausea went away. I sat up and he smiled shyly. "Tired?"

"Yes."
"I know but we have to go to classes. Finish our education remember?" He asked and I nodded sitting up. He supported me with his arm around my waist. We walked out and started making our way to the Great Hall. James was waiting for us outside and he smiled when he saw us.

"Hey Albie, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Eh I'm better now. I forgot to take the nausea potion last night so I was puking all night." I explained and he grimaced.

"Oh well you're better now. Are you going to your classes today?"

"Yes."

"Okay well do you have a free period at all today?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah after lunch."

"Alright well maybe you should eat lunch in your room and then sleep." He said and I shrugged. "Come on let's get some food." He said and I nodded. Scorpius grabbed my hand and we walked into the hall. As I was walking to go sit down, an older Gryffindor stuck out his foot causing me to trip. Luckily, I fell on to James' back and he quickly turned to catch me. Scorpius' tight grip held me up and James looked at Curtis.

"What the fuck did I say Curtis?" James sneered. Curtis was always one to make fun of me or Scorpius but when he tripped me, he was putting my baby's life in danger.

"Oh shove off Potter, your faggot brother would have been fine."

"I thought I told you to stop calling him that." James yelled and Curtis stood up getting in James' face. "Albus go sit." James said. I went to walk away but Curtis grabbed my arm and smirked.

"Yeah come sit." He said pulling me. My hand yanked away from Scorpius' and I was forced to sit. James and Scorpius both pulled out their wands.

"Curtis, stop harming my brother!" James yelled. I remained sitting as the older boy had a grip on my shoulder.

"I'm not doing anything to him." He smirked.

"Stupefy!" Scorpius yelled and Curtis went flying. I hopped up and embraced Scorpius in a hug. I started sobbing into his chest.

"Albie relax okay?" He whispered.

"Both Mister Potter's, Mister Malfoy and Mister Alexander please follow me." McGonagall said. Curtis stood up as we followed McGonagall. I held on to Scorpius as he rubbed my back. "Albus I am going to bring you to madam Promfrey."

"I didn't hurt him."

"Well him being in the state he is now isn't good for the baby." She said and her eyes widened slightly. She cleared her throat and continued waling.