Chapter ThirtyFour

Harry's P.O.V

"So have the babies moved yet?" Scorpius asked at dinner. He was feeding Harriet so I smiled placing my hand on my belly.

"Yeah they've been kicking." I told them.

"It's exciting isn't it?" Albus chirped. "I was so exciting when I felt Harriet, its funny because Scorpius was in the middle of giving me a blo-" He stopped midsentence and turned beet red. Scorpius was looking at him in disbelief but I couldn't help but laugh. Albus cleared his throat. "It was very exciting when she kicked." He mumbled shoving a bunch of salad in his mouth. I looked at Draco smirking as he was giving Scorpius a death glare.

"Oh relax Drake." I grabbed his hand and he looked at me. "It's alright."

"Whatever you say." He spat and I shook my head. I stood up and kissed him gently.

"Would it be alright if I went to bed? I'm awfully tired."

"Not at all, I'll be up shortly to check on you." He said and kissed me.

"Alright goodnight boys and Harriet." I giggled. Scorpius was burping Harriet when they said goodnight and I retired to bed. I dressed into my nightwear slipping my oversized shirt over my bump and put on my pants that were baggy around my legs but snug around my waist. Sighing, I gently got into bed, took off my glasses and fell asleep.

"Harry whatever happens, I love you." Draco whispered to me.

"I love you too." I said. I walked away and went into the bathroom. I peed on the little stick and waited for it to turn. The two pink lines showed up and I felt my stomached drop. I decided to play on his reactions. I walked out and he looked up at me. I shook my head and he walked over to me hugging me.

"I'm sorry Harry but this is a relief." He said and I let out a sad shaky breath.

"I know." I answered. We didn't do anything that night but cuddle. I thought of telling him but wasn't sure how he'd react after I lied to him. So I didn't tell him. After we went back to the tower, I told the one person I knew I could trust. Hermione. I crept to the girl's dorms and Hermione was still awake.

"Harry what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I need to tell you something but you can't freak out or ask questions." I said and she nodded slowly. "I was reading up on things and it's possible for male submissives to get pregnant. Well I had unprotected sex with someone, a guy, and now I'm pregnant." I told her and she hugged me.

"Oh Harry, you need to tell the father."

"I will, eventually." I said and she frowned kissing my cheek.

"I'll be here to help you."

Months went by where I didn't tell him. I was in bed one night holding my little bump. No one noticed it except for 'Mione. Draco didn't even notice even when we had sex, he probably just thought I was gaining weight. I was worried about telling Draco, so worried. My belly started cramping up.

"I'm sorry baby."I whispered. "I really am." I fell asleep. The next morning my stomach hurt so much and I woke up in a puddle of my own blood. I automatically knew that my baby was gone so I started crying. I cried for god only knows how long. I stripped the bed and put on clean sheet. It was early in the morning so I made my way to the common room to get rid of the sheets. Hermione was awake and reading by the fire. She spotted me and her eyes widened.