Chapter ThirtySix

Congrats to eloquence49 for the name contest! I have chosen your names, thank you for submitting them xox

Warning: Slight Smut

Albus' P.O.V

Another month or so went by with Scorpius and me getting tutored. We seemed to be improving really well and we were given a few exams here and there which we did just fine on. I did get a letter from my mum asking if Scorpius, Harriet and I could go spend the week with her. The tutor agreed to come there so we could continue to learn even. Papa and Draco agreed that was fine considering Papa was in his fifth month and he looked ready to pop. We were saying goodbye to them when papa put something in my pocket.

"I understand every boy has his needs." He winked and my face flushed scarlet. "Don't tell Draco or your mother." He whispered.

"I won't." I mumbled. "Thanks papa." I kissed his cheek and gave him a hug.

"Goodbye and be good." He said and I nodded. I walked out of the room and to the fireplace where Scorpius was saying goodbye to Draco. He was holding Hattie, who was sleep, and carrying the bags on his shoulder.

"Ready Al?" Draco asked and I nodded.

"Here let me take something." I offered and Scorpius shook his head. He stepped in the floo first and called my mother's address. "Bye Draco, see you in a week." I mumbled and floor to my mum's house. Scorpius was already engulfed in a hug by my grandma.

"Oh there you are Albus!" Grandma Molly piped. She trotted over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Hi Grandma how are you?" I asked.

"I am doing well now that you brought little Harriet here." She cooed as my mother held the now awake baby in her arms.

"I'm happy to hear that." I chuckled as she let go of me. I walked over to my mum and hugged her.

"Hi mum." I said.

"Oh Albus! She is just so precious." She piped. "A perfect combination of you both."

"Yeah." I murmured. "She's a good baby."

"She seems like it." Harriet giggled and reached up for my mum. "Aww." My mum cooed. Scorpius walked over to me and awkwardly stood there. "So how are your studies?"
"Oh they're going really well." I smiled. "The tutor will be over by seven tomorrow morning and I hope you don't mind watching her."

"Oh not all!" My mother piped and I looked at Scorpius skeptically. He looked at me the same way but it was unnoticed by my mother. "Uncle George and Aunt Angelina are coming over to meet the baby. And so are Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione." Mum said and I smiled.

"Okay cool, what are we having?" I asked.

"Just spaghetti and meatballs." Grandma said taking Hattie from mum.

"Oh cool, where's grandpa?" I asked.

"He is in the back yard with Dean, feel free to say hello." She said.

"Alright we'll be right back." I said grabbing Scorpius' hand and yanking him away.

"She's acting a bit odd." Scorpius mumbled in my ear.

"You noticed it too?"

"Well like, she seems nice." He said and I rolled my eyes.