Chapter Seven

Scorpius' P.O.V

            Albus and I were sitting in the compartment to go home for the summer. Albus was kissing me gently.

            "Scorpius I think I'm ready to tell my parents." He said and I smiled.

            "Really?"

            "Yeah I mean I am thirteen and I love you so much." He said and I smiled. "I don't want to hide anymore."

            "Well I will be here for you my love." I said. I put my lips to his and he kissed me back. I swiped my tongue on his bottom lip and he opened access. It wasn't the first time we made out but it was the first time I pulled away and started to kiss his neck. He let out a soft moan and gripped on to my leg as I left a love bite.

            "Scorp." He groaned and I pulled away.

            "There you are. Proof of my love for you." I said and he blushed.

            "How is it? Bad?"

            "No not that bad." I said and he smiled. He pecked my lips once more and put his head on my lap.

            "Good." He smiled. "So I think I'll t-tell my m-mum first." He tensed.

            "Well it will be easier to tell her with that hickey on your neck." I teased and he rolled his eyes. He sat back up and attached his lips to my neck. He gently bit down and I groaned. "Albie, how am I gonna explain this to my father?" I asked. He pulled away and kissed me gently.

            "Hmm I don't know. That's your fault."

            "Albie bear." I pouted and he laughed hugging me tightly.

            "I love you Scorp." He told me and I smiled.

            "I love you too Albus Severus."

            "Ugh why my middle name?" He groaned.

            "You know what I just noticed?"

            "That you don't like answering my questions?" He huffed and I chuckled.

            "Yes that. I used your full name because I wanted to. Now answer my question."
             "Why did you just notice?"
             "That you don't stutter around me that much." I smiled and he blushed. He buried his face into my neck.

            "Only because I don't have anything to be nervous about." He admitted.

            "I'm happy for that." I said and kissed him gently. He lied back down on my lap and I kissed him. "Take a nap; I'll wake you when we get there." He nodded and closed his eyes. A few minutes later the door slid open and I looked up.

            "It seems like he's sleeping every time I come check on you." James said sitting down.

            "Yeah well he's ready to tell your parents so I wanted him to rest before he does it." I admitted and he nodded.

            "Well it's about time he's ready it's only been about nine months." He said jokingly and I chuckled.

            "Well yup he is."

            "James, can you be there with me for mum?" Albus said opening his eyes.

            "Sure thing bud." He agreed.