Chapter TwentySix

Scorpius' P.O.V

Albie was in his fifth month and the baby grew a little so he had a more defined bump. Madam Promfrey said he would start showing around his sixth or seventh month but I was happy it was sooner. We had an appointment at St. Mungo's for Albie's fifth month check up and we were allowed to floo there by ourselves.

"Ah Mister Potter and Mister Malfoy, right on time." A healer said. "I'm healer Monroe and I will be taking care of you from now on." She said and we nodded.

"It's nice to meet you." I shook her hand as did Albie.

"It's nice to meet you too." She said. We started walking towards a room. "How are you feeling Mister Potter?"
"You can call me Albus."
"Alright. How are you feeling Albus?" She asked and he smiled.

"Great actually. I've been feeling the baby moving; at least I think I have." He said and she smiled motioning for us to go into the room.

"Is it like fluttering?" She asked.

"Yes." Albus answered dragging me behind him.

"Then yup that's your baby." She smiled. She motioned for him to lie down where he dropped my hand. He lied down and lifted his shirt showing the bump. He looked at me and smiled. I leaned in and kissed his nose taking his hand in mine. "You should watch out this month for kicking. She'll start kicking this month."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah and this time you'll be able to feel her." She smiled. "Because I take it you're not able to feel the fluttering?"

"No the little angel is hiding from her daddy." I pouted and she laughed.

"It's normal." She said and turned on the muggle device. She put some weird gel on Albus' abdomen and then put the plastic stick thing to it. She hooked him up to something and we heard thumping.

"What is that?" I asked.

"That's the baby's heart beat." Albie smiled. "That's our daughter." He said and I got all teary eyed again. He looked at me with the same teary eyed expression and wiped away my tears.

"Your baby seems just fine." Healer Monroe said. "How are your stress levels?" She asked.

"They seem to be low. I just kind of stay at home most of the time." Albie answered and she nodded.

"Well that's good; you have around four more months to go. Do you wanna schedule a C-section? I believe you're going that route other than the potion." She chuckled a bit and he nodded.

"Yeah um Imma a boy and I'd like to keep it that way." Albus answered and she laughed.

"Alright well we'll schedule one for when you're around nine months and three weeks so we know the baby is done cooking." She winked and Albus nodded.

"Can he um go into labor before this date?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes and if that's the case, we'll just do the procedure then." She explained and nodded. She pulled out a calendar and looked at us. "So you'll be in your ninth month in June so we'll schedule the procedure for the first week in July, maybe the fifth." She suggested and I looked at Albie who nodded.

"Yeah that works." Albus said

"Alright and would you like a picture of your baby?" She asked.