Chapter Eleven

Albus' P.O.V

It was already Christmas break and it was the first break I would be spending with papa. Mum and he made an agreement that he'd have me in the morning and I'd go to her at night. Scorpius hadn't tried anything else with me since the day we got back. I know we were young but I still felt bad about leaving him hanging. We hopped off the express together and walked over to our father's who were standing together.

"See I think they're friends." Scorpius whispered to me and I nodded.

"I think so too." I smiled and pecked his lips before we looked at our fathers. Mister Malfoy was raising an eyebrow as my father was smiling.

"Alright well how was your year so far?" Mister Malfoy asked.

"Good." We said in unison.

"That's great, well have a happy Christmas Harry and Albus, we'll see you on New Year's." He said and they apparated away. I looked at papa who smiled.

"Hope you don't mind but I invited them over for New Years eve."

"I don't mind at all!" I piped. "Thank you!" I hugged him and he laughed. I spotted my mum with Lily and James. "O-one second." I said and ran over to them.

"Hey Albie." They said and I hugged them.

"I'll s-see you g-guys soon." I promised and they smiled.

"Alright see you soon Albie, Christmas morning won't be the same without you." James said and I frowned. He ruffled my hair. "Don't worry we'll see you later that day."
"I-I'll miss y-you." I said and they hugged me tightly. I hugged my mum as Lily and James hugged papa. I left with papa and he smiled.

"So Al, what do you want to eat?" He asked.

"I-I don't know." I shook my head.

"Al, you don't need to be nervous all the time you know." He said.

"I-I know." I nodded and he sighed. He went into the cabinet and got something.

"Drink this."

"W-what is it?"

"A potion to help with the nerves." He said and I nodded taking the potion. It tasted terrible so I grimaced. But my nerves waned away. He chuckled and raised a brow. "How do you feel?"

"Better." I smiled and so did he.

"Alright great, what do you want to eat?"

"How about hot dogs?" I asked and he nodded.

"Alright hot dogs it is." He smiled and pulled them out of the freezer. "So how are your studies?"

"Great." I nodded and he smiled.

"Of course they are." He laughed throwing his head back. "How did Lily adjust to being in Gryffindor?"
"Very well. She made a lot of good friends."
"Any boys?"

"Not that I know of."

"Well keep an eye on her." He told me. "And what about James?"
"He doesn't have a girlfriend."

"A boyfriend?"
"No he just sleeps with a lot of girls." I told him and my eyes widened. "I mean um-"

"I'm gonna have a little chat with him about that when I see next." He told me and I blushed heavily.