Chapter TwentyFive

Draco's P.O.V

"Harry, have you ever been pregnant?" I asked and he looked at me in disbelief.

"Is this why you're always staring at my stomach? What brought this on?" He asked.

"Scorpius accused me of not providing for my family. Said you had a baby." I told him. He just blinked at me. "How else would you so much about male pregnancies? If you didn't experience one yourself?" I asked and his mouth dropped open.

"You actually believe your son, who wouldn't know anything about me or you, about me having a child?" He asked.

"I don't know Harry! He made a good point!" I yelled and Harry clenched his fists, something he does to calm himself before he snaps.

"Draco, if I had a baby, where is it?" He asked. "Where is this baby of ours that I had? Or where's the scar? Huh?" He asked and I stared at him. "Certainly I'd have a scar if I had a baby."

"You could have taken the potion and had the baby naturally. Or you could have terminated the pregnancy or you could have given the baby up or you could have lost it!" I yelled and he flinched.

"Draco, don't you think I would have told you if I was having your baby? We were in that room together when I took the test."
"Yeah and you could have been pulling my leg, playing on my reactions." I pointed out and he sneered. "Not to mention we broke up when you would have started showing." I said and he cackled.

"Oh so you think I broke up with you because I was having your baby?! You think I broke up because I was too scared to tell my boyfriend that I was pregnant?!" He yelled.

"Yes." I said simply. He rolled his eyes and started walking away. "Where are you going?" I snapped.

"I need some air!" He yelled and slammed the door. I groaned and punched the wall breaking it.

"Reparo." I mumbled. Scorpius walked the stairs eyeing me cautiously.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Scorpius, did you make up that Harry was pregnant?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"Is that why you two were arguing?" He asked.

"Yes because ever since you fucking put that in my head, that's all I can think about!" I yelled and he put his hands up in defense.

"Relax!" He defended. "Yes I made it up to get a rise out of you. Obviously you took it too far."
"Scorpius do you realize I could lose Harry like this?"

"No you can't."
"Yes because what if he was pregnant and didn't want to mention it ever? What if he wants nothing to do with me after this for making it come up?" I started to panic.

"Hey whoa dad, relax!" Scorpius said and I sat down. He patted my shoulder and I calmed myself down. "You good?"

"I've made a mistake."

"He'll be back later dad, talk to him then." He said and I nodded.

"Okay, are you all settled?" I asked and he nodded. "In your own room?" I asked and he blushed looking away. I rolled my eyes knowing that was a no. "Whatever just don't do anything stupid."

"He's already pregnant dad, what more stupid things can we do?" He asked teasingly and I rolled my eyes.

"Is Albus okay? He didn't hear us yelling did he?" I asked and he shook his head.