Chapter TwentyTwo

Scorpius' P.O.V

"Father, can I talk to you?" I spat and his eyes widened giving me a pointed look.

"Certainly son." He said. I kissed Albus' cheek and walked out with my father. "What do you need to talk about?" He asked.
"I need to come home too." I said.

"Absolutely not."

"Dad, Albus is my boyfriend. He's carrying my child. I need to be there for him. Take care of him."

"Scorpius, Harry and I will take care of him."

"No, it's my baby and boyfriend. I need to take care of it." I said and he shook his head.

"Scorpius, you're my son and I want you to stay in school. Albus is in no condition to stay here." He said and I growled

"Dad! I am leaving with you."

"No you aren't, you're finishing school."

"No."

"Yes. No questions asked."

"Fine, I'll just fail out." I said and his got visibly angrier.

"God Dammit Scorpius! You're gonna throw your whole fucking life away! If you don't finish school how the fuck do you think you're going to get a job and support your family?"
"Let me take a year off and everything will be okay." I defended.

"Scorpius, you're not fucking coming home with us. You will stay in school or so help me god, if you're grades slip, I will come here myself and make sure you're passing."

"What about your job? You still need to support your family, unlike last time."

"What are you talking about? I always supported you and your mother." He growled.
"I'm talking about Harry and your baby." I spat accusingly.

"Harry wasn't pregnant." He shook his head.

"Really?" I asked. "How do you think he knows so much about male pregnancies?" I smirked trying to get a reaction out of him. His eyes flickered something unreadable and he closed his eyes trying to compose himself.

"Scorpius, you're staying in school, end of discussion." He said. "Now go say goodbye to Albus." He said and stormed passed me. I closed my eyes sighing and made my way into the hospital wing. My father was eying Harry cautiously who just smiled and kissed his cheek. I made my way to Albus and looked at him sadly.

"I'm gonna miss you Albie bear." I whispered hugging him tightly. "But we'll see each other over the holidays."

"I have an idea Scorp. I'll send you an owl." He whispered. I nodded against him and kissed his lips.

"I love you."

"And I love you."

***

Albus left and I was in the room alone. McGonagall offered to let me stay because it was useless to keep moving back and forth. As I finished up my work for the day, there was a pecking at the window. I walked over to it and allowed the owl to come in. I gave it a treat and opened it.

Jelly Bean!

I miss you already and I love you with all my heart! I wanted to tell you my idea. I'm sure McGonagall allows you to keep Dobby. Dobby is a house elf and I'm sure he can apparate from place to place. So I was thinking, since you're technically his master, you can sworn him to secrecy and he can sneak you into the house. I was always thinking since you're in the room of requirement, magic doesn't necessarily show up, papa put wards on the house so we can practice magic. So you won't be able to get caught using underage magic by apparating. This way, you can come see me whenever you want!