ChapterForty

Ron's P.O.V (Hehe that's weird)

I was finishing up the paperwork for Hattie's case. No one knew where she was or who had her. It was beginning to be very stressful because it was hard to find who took her when Albus didn't even see her face. As I was looking up from my desk, Ginny was standing there.

"Gin?" I asked. She looked as if she had been crying.

"Ron." She croaked out. "I know who took her." She started sobbing. I jumped up and immediately embraced her. She cried into my chest and I gently rubbed soothing circles in her back in order to calm her down.

"Who?" I asked gently. Her sobs quietly and gradually stopped. She looked up at me and took a deep breath.

"Well last week I was in Diagon Alley to pick a few things up for Lily. While I was there I bumped into Astoria Greengrass." She said and I studied her face. "She's Scorpius' mother... well was until she left them five years ago. She asked about Albus and I told her that Scorpius and he have been together for awhile. I also told her they have a baby together." She started sobbing so I gently rubbed her back.

"Gin, why didn't you say this before?"

"I forgot!" She screamed. "I was so worked u-up that they thought it was m-me and t-then I was u-upset that my granddaughter was t-taken." She yelled and I held her until she stopped crying.

"Well it's good that we have some leads." I whispered kissing the top of her head. Just as I got her to calm down, Draco came rushing into the office, eyes all buggy.

"I-I didn't mean to interrupt." He said.

"M-Malfoy!" Ginny let go of me and embraced Draco who was taken by surprise. He just gently patted her back. "I-It was A-Astoria." She said and he blanched significantly.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well I was talking to James and we were talking about when Scorpius was a baby. I mentioned Astoria. It clicked that she was very disapproving about Scorpius' life style. S-she didn't even c-cross my mind." Draco stuttered and I knew he was close to tears. I pulled Ginny away from him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Alright calm down." I assured. "We can have aurors at her house immediately, where does she live?" I asked and Draco shook his head.

"I don't know." He sighed. "She moved out and moved in with her 'lover'." He said and I nodded.

"Who is her lover?"

"Oh!" Ginny said. "She was with a guy when I saw her."
"Who?" I asked.

"Um he was one of your friends Malfoy." She said and he blinked at her. "Zabini?" She said in a questioning tone.

"Little fucker." Draco spat and I had to suppress a chuckle. "He was granted his mother's manor when she died." He told me.

"Okay we'll go there." I told them and they nodded.

"Thank you." Draco said. I smiled and grabbed his shoulder again.

"We'll get her back. Go home and stay with your family until I let you know if we got her."

"Okay, thank you." He said and apparated away. I looked at Ginny.