Chapter FortyTwo

Draco's P.O.V

Scorpius and Albus started their sixth year of Hogwarts but it was still with the tutor, they still had a child. Harriet was walking and speaking a lot and her little personality was sweet as can be. Our twins were walking and talking a little bit, able to walk as they held on to things.

"Pa!" Ebony cooed making her way over to Harry.

"Hi sweetheart, are you ready for your nap?" He asked and she shook her head pouting. "Aww but look Phoenix is sleeping." He pointed out. She crossed her arms and he picked her up from the carpet. He kissed her cheek and placed her in the crib. With a flick of his wand, soft music started playing until her eyes grew heavy and she fell asleep. "Come on let's go see what Scorpius wants." He said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the nursery. Scorpius had asked us if he could speak with us so we walked into my study where he sat at my desk. I raised an eyebrow and he smirked.

"Glad you two can join me." He said.

"Alright what is it you need to ask/tell us?" I asked. "Where are Albus and Harriet?" I asked. "Albus is in our room studying and last I check, Harriet was on his lap." He shrugged.

"Alright so why are we here?" Harry asked and he smiled.

"Well as you know, Albus and I apparently like doing this backwards."

"He's not pregnant again is he?" I growled and Scorpius laughed.

"Oh no father, he is not. I would know." He said and exhaled. We nodded for him to go on. "Well since Albus and I have a baby together and I know we're just merely eighteen and my vow was to wait but I don't want to." He said. "I wanna ask him to marry me."

"And where will you live?" I asked.

"Well father, as you know we would just be getting engaged and we'd marry as soon as we're on our feet. As you know, this is our last year because they said seventh year wouldn't matter, Albus and I will get jobs after this year and once we get on our feet, we'll look for a house." He explained to us. "McGonagall is already looking at Albus to take on a teaching job."

"Really? For what class?" Harry asked excitedly.

"Either potions or DADA." He said. "I forget which one."

"And you?"

"I will be taking my medical exams at the end of this year to get a position as a healer." He told them. My heart soared knowing they were going to be okay.

"Alright." I said and his eyes widened.

"What?"

"I want you to ask him."

"I do too." Harry chimed in. "He'll love it."

"Do you have a ring?" I asked and he nodded pulling it out of the drawer. He showed us and my eyes widened. It was a simple silver band that had green gems all around it.

"Where did you get that?" Harry asked.

"Gramps." He said referring to my father. "Last time Albus and I went over there he gave it to me."

"Have you discussed marriage with him?" I asked surprised.

"Oh of course, he thinks it's a great idea." He explained. "I mean we do have a baby together." He said and I sighed smiling.