Chapter Sixteen

Albus' P.O.V

A month after our fifth year started, I noticed I would feel very queasy. It wasn't queasy enough to throw up and Scorpius said I had a bit of a temperature so he made me stay in bed.

"I'll be back before lunch. Since we skipped breakfast I want you to eat." He said and I nodded.

"Alright, I love you." I said and he kissed my head.

"I love you too." He said and walked out. He left me in the room by myself so I decided to get some sleep. As I was drifting off, I subconsciously rubbed my belly to try and settle it. However, that was the wrong move because I felt everything building up so I bolted up and ran into the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet. I flushed and lied on the ground when I was done. I may have thrown up a good three times before Scorpius came back. "Albie bear, where are you?" He called

"Bathroom." I mumbled. He walked in and helped me sit up.

"What's the matter? Oh Merlin you smell like vomit." He grimaced and I gave a small smile.

"Thanks." I said and he felt my head. He scrunched up his face.

"You don't feel warm anymore." He said. "How long have you been feeling crappy again?" He asked and I groaned as my tummy turned.

"A few weeks?" I said.

"Alright, let's see Promfrey." He said and I shook my head. "Come on sweetheart, you're sick." He said. I mumbled my response and he picked me up bridal style. He walked us down to the common room and James was there. He put me down and James frowned.

"Still not feeling well Al?" James asked and I shook my head. "I'm going to lunch so let me know what happens."

"Will do." I said. Scorpius and I walked hand in hand to the hospital wing. I was a little light headed so I lied down when we walked through the doors.

"Mister Potter what seems to be the problem?"

"I don't feel well." I told her and closed my eyes.

"Oh how long have you felt this way?"
"Two/three weeks?" I stated as a question and she frowned. She ran a few tests and they came back negative.

"I'd like to try something else but I need permission from your parents."

"Why, what is it?" Scorpius asked.

"A pregnancy test." She said and I paled.

"What?"

"You heard me." She said. "I'll send a patronus." She said and sent it.

Harry's P.O.V

I was sitting with Draco discussing our wedding when I got a patronus from Promfrey telling me to be at the school immediately. So jumping into action, Draco and I both apparated to the hospital wing. There was my fifteen year old son lying in the bed with his boyfriend by his side.

"Poppy, what seems to be the issue?" I asked slowly walking over to them.

"Well it seems young mister Potter has been under the weather for some time now and it's in my best interest to run a pregnancy test." She said and I looked at Albus who wouldn't meet my gaze.

"Yes go ahead I give you full permission to run the test." I said and she nodded. I could feel the anger radiating off of Draco and Scorpius had refused to look at us as well. She waved her wand and the little parchment came out. She read it and nodded.