Chapter Twelve

Scorpius' P.O.V

After we found out that our fathers were dating, Albus and I were a little weirded out about it. We decided to just keep it out of our minds and when we saw them together, we tried not to think about it.

"Scorpius." Albus whispered from the bed next to mine. We were almost done with third year.

"Yeah Albie?" I whispered back.

"If they get married, that means we're brothers." He said and I turned over to look at him. Those green eyes pierced into me but I gave a small smile.

"I realize that." I told him. "A little odd."
"If they wanted to get married, would you let them?"
"I don't think we'd have a choice." I cleared my throat. "They didn't ask us to date."
"You have a point there."

"Would you let them?"

"Yes."

"Why?"
"Like I said before when they told us they were dating, if I were to lose you, I'd be upset. They don't have their whole life ahead of them like we do." He told me. "So if they wanted to get married, we should let them."
"But it would be weird for us." I pointed out and he smiled.

"Yes but do you plan on breaking up with me anytime soon?"
"Of course not."
"I don't either so it may be weird but we'll still have each other no matter what."
"What if we do break up?" I asked. "They're married and we're brother who used to touch each other... it's weird." I said and he laughed.

"We'd be step brothers but we're not related." He said. "It's not like we're blood related and having sex."

"We haven't had sex yet." I said and he chuckled.

"Doing sexual things then." He corrected. "I agree it would be odd but we're not blooded." He said and I nodded.

"So we'd be adults about it?"

"Of course."

"But it's weird."
"I know." He said laughing. "But just roll with it."

"Fine." I mumbled.

"That was very mature of you guys." Rex said from across the room.

"Y-you're a-awake?" Albie asked and Rex sat up.

"Yeah and it's good to hear you're still virgin's but I am very disappointed to hear you're not pure." He said and Albie groaned as I coughed nervously.

"S-shut it R-Rex." Albie said.

"What kind of things did you guys do?" Calvin asked.

"You're both awake?" I yelled.

"Yes." They said in unison and I blushed.

"Nothing you two need to worry about." I mumbled.

"Then we'll just leave it up to our imaginations." Calvin chuckled and I blushed.

"D-don't." Albie said.

"Then tell us." They said and Albie groaned covering his face with a pillow.

"Don't worry about it guys!" I hissed.