Chapter Thirteen

Because I won't be able to post tomorrow, enjoy this chapter!

Albus' P.O.V

After that very and I mean VERY awkward talk with my father, Scorpius and I sat on the couch sitting in silence. Neither of us knew what to say until he spoke up that is,

"Did you know you can get pregnant?" He asked.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Male subs can get pregnant."

"Hey!" I yelled and shoved him. He glared at me.

"What?" He sneered.

"Why am I the sub?" I asked and he laughed.

"Have you met yourself?" He asked and I blushed. He kissed my cheek gently and hugged me. "Anyway, my dad told me that you can get pregnant because we're magical."

"Papa didn't tell me that. Don't you think he would have told me that? Seeing as I 'can' get pregnant?" I asked and he pondered for a little. He looked at me and huffed.

"I guess you're right." He said. "So you can't get pregnant?"

"I have no parts to carry and birth a child!"

"That's what I said!"

"Well I don't think it's true but it's not like we'd have sex without protection anyway."

"Right." He agreed and then turned scarlet. "My dad explained what I had to do..." He trailed off and blushed.

"Mine too." I mumbled. I leaned into him and lied on his shoulder. "But Scorp, we'll wait until we're both really ready."

"Well I will make sure you're absolutely ready in case I hurt you or something." He murmured and I smiled kissed his cheek.

"Well I'm happy to hear that my boyfriend and the love of my life will not push me into something." I teased and he shoved me playfully.

"Too bad we can't share a room." He smirked.

"Scorpius!" Draco yelled. Scorpius paled three shades and I laughed at him.

"I-I was just kidding." He admitted.

"I don't care! What did we just talk about?" Draco hissed.

"Very uncomfortable things." Scorpius said and papa let out a chuckle. Draco glared at him and he turned his laugh into a cough.

"You remember that!" Draco warned.

"Yes sir." Scorpius said blushing.

"Now are you two hungry?" Papa asked.

"Yes." We said in unison.

"Alright well we're gonna go out to dinner so get ready." We nodded and made it upstairs. As I was about to go to my room, Scorpius pulled me into his room and kissed me hungrily. I was pinned against the wall so I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"Albus and Scorpius!" Papa yelled and we sprung apart.

"That's it!" Draco yelled. He pulled Scorpius and sat him on his bed. He waved his wand chanting something.

"W-what did y-you do?" I asked.

"I put up wards. Your father will put some on in your room." He explained.