Chapter Eighteen

Scorpius' P.O.V

Albus and I made our way to the Hospital Wing for his weekly check up. Despite only being fifteen, I was happy to be having a baby with Albus. I love him with all my heart and to think him and I could create a baby to prove our love, was incredible.

"Scorp, we're having a baby." He whispered. He liked reminding me because I think it was sinking in for him.

"I know." I kissed his cheek. We walked into the infirmary and Madam Promfrey smiled.

"Hello Mister Potter and Mister Malfoy." She said. "On time I see."
"Yes ma'am." I smiled. She motioned for Albus to lie on the bed.

"You're lucky I know a thing or two about male pregnancies." She said with a chuckle. "How are you feeling Albus?"

"Great actually."

"That's great." She waved her wand and smiled. "Perfect health. Both you and the baby."

"That's fantastic!" I smiled and kissed his cheek gently.

"Now Mister Potter, you're small for your size so you won't start to show for another six months. Sure you'll have a little bump but it won't be significant enough for anyone to question."

"Alright." Albus nodded with a smile on his face.

"Do you have any questions?"
"Yes." He nodded and sat up. "How will I um have the baby?" He asked blushing. She let out a laugh and smiled.

"Nervous?"

"Yes."

"Well you could have a C –Section, which is elective surgery. The doctors at St. Mungo's would remove the baby that way. Or you could grow the parts to deliver the baby naturally." She said and Albus paled.

"I'd rather not do that. I wanna have the surgery."

"Alright we can do that." She smiled. "Anything else?"

"How much will it hurt?"
"Well it'll be pretty painful for awhile until they give you the correct potions to numb the pain." She said and he nodded.

"Anything else?" She asked and he shook his head. She turned to me. "Do you have any questions?"

"No ma'am."

"Alright you may go." She said and Albus hopped down. He grabbed my hand and we started walking towards our room.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked and he shrugged.

"We can stay in the room and watch television." He suggested and I kissed his head.

"Whatever you want." I said and we walked back to our room. Once we got there, he plopped on the couch and patted for me to sit next to him. I did and he curled up next to me.

"Is your father still mad at you Scorp?" He whispered.

"I don't know. I don't think he is." I shook my head. When we found out about the baby, my father was more than livid.

FLASHBACK

"Scorpius! I gave you one rule! One! And you fucking break it!"He yelled at me.

"I didn't! You said to wait until we were ready, which we did! That was the rule."
"And now you're going to be a father. At fucking fifteen!"