Chapter Thirty

Scorpius' P.O.V

We finally got to bring our little princess home. We had moved her basinet into our room so we could hear her at night. It was only for the time being until she was old enough to sleep through the night for the majority. But for now, she woke up around every two hours and kept us on our feet. She was sleeping soundly with a pacifier in her mouth as we sat in the living room watching a little TV. She was in her swing as Albus was lying on my shoulder while we sat on the couch.

"She's such a good baby." Albus said and I smiled.

"That's because she takes after her dada." I whispered and he blushed smiling.

"I suppose." He teased. "My family is coming over today."
"Oh lord." I teased. "All of them?"
"James, Lily, Mum, Dean and my grandparents." He said and I smiled.

"That sounds like one shindig." I joked and he laughed.

"Are your grandparents coming?" He asked and I sighed.

"I don't know. I think father told them that we were expecting but I think that was it." I explained and he snuggled up to me closer.

"Well I think you should ask Draco, he'll tell you." He told me and then a wail came from the swing. I groaned but Albus stood up and walked over to her. He picked little Harriet up gently and started rocking her. "She's hungry." He told me and I nodded. He walked away and I sighed continuing to sit. Her wailing soon turned into whimpers and then they ceased. I looked back and he was cooing to her softly. She was drinking her bottle up slowly and her big round eyes were looking up at him. "And you're a good little baby, daddy and I's little princess." He cooed speaking softly. "And you'll always stay that way." He walked over to me and plopped down on my lap. She was still staring intently and he cuddled into my chest.

"She's beautiful." I murmured. "Just like you Albus."

"She has your eyes and facial structures." He whispered. "That's what makes her beautiful." He said and I blushed a little. There a knock at the door and Albus rose from my lap. "I'll get it." He simply handed me little Harriet and walked over to the door. I stared down at her and she spit her bottle. I lifted her up to burp her. When she gave a tiny burp, I cradled her in my arms. "She's right this way." I heard Albus say. I stood up just in time for his family to come rushing in. They weren't allowed to see him in the hospital because of the infection so they promised to see him when we got home.

"She's so cute!" Lily squealed and I smiled.

"Thank you." I nodded my head. "Would you like to hold her?" I asked and her eyes widened.

"Of course." She piped. I smiled and handed the little girl over to the fourteen year old. Lily had matured into a beautiful girl and I hoped that Harriet would do the same. She awed as the rest of the family shuffled in and on to the couch. They all hugged us and congratulated us.

"Albus where is your father?" His mum asked.

"In his study and Draco went out." He answered and she nodded.

"How are you Al?" James asked and he shrugged.

"Better to be honest." He smiled. "Sorry I missed your graduation."

"Don't worry about it!" James waved his hand. "You were too busy being pregnant with my little niece." He cooed and Albus smiled.

"Well yeah and congratulations by the way." Albus said. "On the ministry job."