Chapter TwentyNine

Harry's P.O.V

I was cradling my granddaughter in my arms. She was a perfect mixture of Scorpius and Albus; however; she has a little of her own features. She didn't have either of their noses, more of their noses combined. Her eyes were round and very big. She was very beautiful. She was around nine pounds; it was hard to believe because Albus' bump was so small. She was nineteen inches and very alert for a newborn. Albus was sleeping because the baby was up most of the night. Scorpius was cuddled up in bed next to him sleeping.

"Come 'ere." Draco patted his lap. I sat on him and laid my head on his chest still holding Harriet.

"She's so beautiful, don't you think?" I asked him and he kissed my head agreeing with me.

"She's amazing." He said. "She looks just like them." He said and she opened her eyes looking at us.

"Draco, do you think they'll be ready to go back?" I asked.

"I was thinking about that too. I mean, they've been home for so long and now they have a baby, Al might not even want to leave, it usually would be harder on the erm mother?" He said questioningly and I nodded. "We can ask them."

"Alright." I sighed. Albus groaned and woke up.

"Harriet?" He mumbled.

"She's right here. Do you need her for something?" I asked.

"No papa, I don't feel well." He muttered. I got up and handed Harriet to Draco. I walked over to Albus and put my hand to his forehead.

"Sweetheart, you're burning up." I gasped. "I'll go get Healer Monroe." I said and rushed out. I walked over to the desk and asked for Healer Monroe. She walked over to me moments later.

"What seems to be the problem?" She asked.

"Albus has a fever." I said and her eyes widened.

"Alright I'm gonna need potions."

"What for?"

"He may have an infection for the incision we made. Is he throwing up?"
"He wasn't when I left, he had just woken up."

"Okay, I'll be in there shortly." She said and I nodded. I walked back in as Albus was throwing up in the garbage and Scorpius was rubbing his back.

"Oh so he is throwing up." I murmured.

"Yeah he's not feeling well." Scorpius said. "Is he going to be okay?"

"Yeah the healer is coming." I said and Albus stopped throwing up. Scorpius helped him back in the bed and let him lie down as he sat by his side. Healer Monroe came in.

"Hi Albus, how are you feeling?" She asked.

"Terrible." He said and she nodded. She waved her wand to cast a diagnosing spell. She sighed and lowered it.

"Just as I thought, Albus can you sit up?" She asked and he nodded. He sat up and she gave him a potion.

"What is it?"
"You have a slight infection, it's nothing to worry about but you'll have to stay overnight again until your fever goes down.
"What about my baby?" He asked. I took a seat next to Draco and he handed me Harriet.

"She can't catch what you have but she should be taken to the baby ward to rest a little." She said and Albus nodded not wanting to argue. Healer Monroe scooped the baby from my arms and whisked her away.