Chapter Four

Draco's P.O.V

I was sitting in my study when Astoria walked through the door.

"Oh you're back, how was your trip?" I drawled with sarcasm. She rolled her eyes and walked over to me. She sat on my lap and kissed my lips. I didn't bother kissing back so I pulled way.

"I just talked to Scorpius and he tells me he has a crush." She said and I nodded. "On a boy."

"Yes." I said.

"What are we going to do about this?"
"What do you mean?"
"Our son likes another boy... it's- it's unnatural." She said and I got her off my lap.

"Astoria, our son is perfectly normal."I sighed and she slapped me.

"How dare you say that! First he's sorted into Gryffindor and then he likes other boys? It's like he's not even our child."

"Well that would be your doing if he wasnt my child." I said and she scoffed.

"I never cheated on you earlier in our relationship." She said and I rolled my eyes before processing what she said. I jumped up and looked at her.

"Earlier in the relationship?! So you cheated on me?" I yelled and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't be so daft Draco! Of course I was unfaithful. What do you think that vacation was for?" She said and I clenched my fists. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths.

"Astoria I want a divorce." I said and her face softened.

"But I love you Draco."
"Then you wouldn't have cheated on me and before you ask if we can work through this, stop. Astoria, I don't love you." I said and tears filled her eyes.

"I knew it." She cried. "I knew you had a lover."
"No Astoria, I was surprisingly faithful to you this entire time." I said and choked back a sob. "But now I'm done. I'll move out-"

"Don't bother, I'll move in with my lover. You keep the house and you can have custody of Scorpius." She said and I looked at her.

"You're abandoning your son?"
"Like I said Draco, it's like he's not even our child." She said. "Goodbye Draco." She said and then walked out of the room. Snarling, I punched the wall and broke it.

"Reparo." I muttered. I was shaking with anger and tried calming myself down. Tears streamed from my eyes and I started crying. Not crying because my marriage was ending but crying because I didn't know how I was going to break it to Scorpius. He would be going to school soon and I didn't want to ruin his school year. I sighed and left my study. Astoria had packed her bags and left. I walked to Scorpius' room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." He called. I walked in and he lying on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"Hey buddy, I heard your mother talk to you." I said and he nodded. He sat up and frowned.

"She's not happy."

"I know." I said and walked over to him. I sat on his bed and looked at him. It was better if I just told him."Scorpius, your mother and I are getting a divorce." I said and his eyes widened.

"What? Why?"
"Things just didn't work out." I sighed and he frowned.

"B-but what Albie was really effected by the divorce! You can't get a divorce!" He cried. He threw his arms around me and I hugged him.