Chapter ThirtyFive

Harry's P.O.V

I was discharged from the hospital the next day with Draco and my midwife. She was sweet and reminded me of Mrs. Weasley, Healer Marven. She and Draco helped me in bed and I was supposed to be on bed rest until my due date which we set for November 26th.

"Will you be okay in the guest room?" I asked her as she was fussing over me. She was feeding me potions that would stabilize everything for me and the babies

"Do not worry about me Mister Potter-Malfoy." She smiled. "I will be fine but I appreciate you worrying about me." She said and gave me a potion. "Here this is the last one I'll give you right now." She said and I nodded. "I'll give you something before you go to sleep."

"Alright thank you." I told her and she smiled before nodding. I placed my hand on my bump and felt the little kicks and I smiled. Draco walked into the room after getting me something to eat.

"How are you feeling?" He asked handing me a glass of water.

"Better actually." I told him. "Just a little worn out." He cuddled up to me and placed his hand on my belly.

"You scared me so much I-I thought I'd lose you all." He told me and I kissed his cheek.

"I know but we're close and I won't lose them." I promised. "We'll be okay."

"I can't lose you again Harry." He told me and I kissed again.

"You won't." He cuddled me closer. I laid my head on his shoulder and we heard crying and muffled cursing. "I guess Harriet's awake." I chuckled. "Did they get any sleep last night?" I asked.

"I think a few hours." He told me. "I know Hattie got a lot of sleep so she's probably either hungry or needs to be changed."

"They're good kids."

"I never thought I'd admit this but I think them having a baby really made them see the light. For Scorpius at least because he really has matured."

"Well Albus needed to grow up too."
"Not as much as Scorpius and you know that. He was a pretty good kid until my kid came along." He said and I sighed.

"We hear you!" Scorpius yelled but I couldn't help by chuckle. Scorpius walked into our room with Hattie and I smiled. "But I appreciate you saying I've grown up." Scorpius said and looked at Hattie. "That's because this little lady came along." He blew a raspberry on her belly. She giggled and kicked her feet.

"Was she hungry?" I asked.

"Yes um dad can you do me a favor?"

"What's the favor?" Draco asked.

"Can you go to the store and get more formula and possibly some baby food? We're trying to wean her off of the formula." Scorpius said and Draco's eyebrows shot up.

"Is she old enough for that?"

"She's already four months old." Scorpius said and Draco nodded.

"Okay yeah, sit with Harry though." Draco told him and kissed my lips. He got out of bed and Scorpius walked in still holding Hattie.

"Where's Albie?" I asked.

"He's resting. He was really worried about you yesterday."

"Oh well as you can see, I am fine." I told him and he nodded. He was bouncing Hattie in his arms.

"You hear that Hattie granddaddy is fine." He cooed and she giggled.

"She's beautiful you know that?" I asked.