First Medic x reader

A/N

Hi! This is the first one I am typing. You guys can re-request stuff you want as well! Like you can request another Medic one. Anyway, I made this before I even got a request for it so you guys can see how good I am at typing these. I'M NOT TRYING TO BRAG OR ANYTHING! It's just a sample so you guys can check it out and stuff.

Btw THE FAN ART IS NOT MINE! It's actually @Spidervenom265 art!! Isn't that awesome!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

            As I sat outside the base, not too far away for fear that I might get in trouble for leaving. I stared out at the green field, the grass swaying in the gentle breeze. The sun's rays warmed my skin. The large pond far in the distance shimmered as it reflected the sun's light. My hair flowed in the wind. I felt free, and calm. I took a deep breath of the spring air through my nose. It smelled like fresh grass. I glanced to the side of me. I saw a small flower, just starting to sprout since it was spring. This field will be covered in beautiful flowers soon. I can't wait. Pyro will love it. I giggled as I thought about the silly guy. I imagined him frolicking through all the flowers, [A/N U is for you and me! Lol!] laughing and dancing.

            Am I even allowed outside the base? I remember being told we can't leave. Maybe I'll get in trouble... I don't care right now. It's so nice out... I closed my eyes and enjoyed the wonderful spring day. I was wearing shorts and a tank top since it was finally warm. It wasn't hot, but it was warm. I heard footsteps approaching. They were close. Oh no! I'm gonna get in trouble! I opened my eyes and looked behind me. Medic was walking towards me. I stood up and faced him.

"I'm sorry Medic! Please don't get me in trouble! I just-"

"Vhoa, frau, calm down. You're not in trouble. Vhy vould you be in trouble?"He asked in his German accent.

"Oh. I thought we weren't allowed to leave the base."

"Ve can. Ve just have to ask. Ve are allowed to go outside wizout asking zough."

"Oh good."I noticed he wasn't wearing his coat. He smiled at me. He looked so handsome.

"Vhat vere you doing?"He asked.

"Oh. I was just sitting and enjoying the day."

"Ah."He said. "May I join you?"

"Of course!" I smiled.

I turned around and sat back down. Medic walked over and sat beside me. As he did, I reached out and felt the waxy grass between my fingers. It felt nice. I just left my hand there. When Medic sat down, he put his hand over mine. I blushed, and Medic hurriedly pulled his hand back. We sat for a while, enjoying the scenery.

"I wanted to go to the pond," I began, "but I was afraid we couldn't go far from the base."

"You can."Medic told me.

"I can?"

"Ja. Vould you still like to go see it?"He asked.

"Yes!"I replied excitedly. Medic chuckled. He stood up, and then held his hand out to me.

"Come along zhen, (Y/N). If you vant to see zhe pond, zhen zhat is vhat ve shall do."

I smiled at Medic and took his hand. As he pulled me up, he pulled me close. Since he pulled me up quickly, I was a bit off balance. Medic placed his strong hand on my waist to steady me. My face heated up as butterflies flittered in my stomach. He smiled at me as he held me close to him. I gazed into his icy blue eyes. I pulled away and looked towards the pond in an attempt to hide my blush.

Medic chuckled and started walking towards the pond. I followed next to him. I kind of just stared at the pond with a blank mind, just kind of staring off into space. I quickly snapped out of it so I could enjoy the scenery. I felt the warm grass underneath my bare feet. The ground was soft, the dirt fertile. The pond seemed to be getting closer and closer as we walked until we were there. Time goes by fast when you're thinking. I walked over to the edge of the pond, and stared into the water. I smiled at my clone, and it smiled back. The reflection was perfectly still, and clear.

I sat down at the edge of the water, and stuck my feet in. The water was actually warm. It felt nice. I sighed with content as I slowly swung my legs back and forth in the water. I looked out at the sparkling pond. I could see the bottom. Hm. I guess it's shallow. I pulled my feet out of the water and stood up. I tried to step into the pond, but Medic grabbed me from behind and pulled me back. I spun around and tried to regain my balance, but fell into Medic who fell as well. I landed on top of his chest, and between his legs. We looked at each other, and laughed.

Medic slid one leg up, bending it, and placed his hands on my waist. I giggled. I stared into Medic's penetrating gaze as he stared right back. All that mattered was this man right now. He was so handsome. Some of my hair fell forward. Medic reached up and brushed the strands behind my ear. He left his hand on my cheek. He slowly started pulling me closer towards him. My face got closer, and closer, and closer to his until my lips just brushed against his. My heart pounded, butterflies fluttered uncontrollably in my stomach, my breathing quickened. His blue eyes sparkled.

We both closed our eyes as he pulled me into his gentle kiss. His lips were soft and warm against mine. I began pressing harder, making the kiss more intense. Medic's hand on my cheek went to the back of my head. His other hand slid to my bottom as he squeezed it lightly. I ground my hips against his, and he groaned a little. I pulled away for a second to breathe before pressing my lips against his again. Our lips made smacking noises when they came apart and then they would collide again. Sensations rippled through my body as he kissed me. After a few minutes of making out, I pulled away, panting. I smiled at Medic as his chest heaved, trying to catch his own breath. Medic smiled back. His hand cupped my cheek.

"I love you (Y/N)."He said.

"I love you too."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

What did you think? Let me know in the comments! I will be making other x readers as well, like full story ones. If you want some more stories on here, the one shots, make a request in the comments and I will try my best! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!