First Sniper x Reader

A/N

This was requested by: @mysticfairy16

Thank you my dear!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

"(Y/N)? Where are you?"Sniper asked below me. I covered my mouth to keep from laughing out loud. He walked through the forest, heading towards the tree I was in. "Come on sheila! You're startin' to worry me!"He called out. I bit my lip to keep from giggling. I wasn't too high in the tree, just a few branches up. Sniper stopped under the tree I was in. "Sheila?" All of a sudden, I lost my footing and I slipped.

"AHHHHHHHH!"I screamed as I plummeted down to the ground. I closed my eyes and braced for impact.... But instead I landed in the arms of a certain Australian.

"Gotchya!"I opened my eyes, and find myself being held bridal style by Sniper. I stared wide eyed at him, panting. Sniper chuckled when he saw how scared I was. "You alright, mate?"He asked with a laugh.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." Sniper laughed at me.

"What happened?"He asked.

"I don't know. That's like the second time I've ever fallen out of a tree my entire life."[A/N would be true story. I'm really good at climbing and jumping across rocks and stuff. I've only fallen out of a tree once in my life.]

"Heh. Well come on. You wanna hunt with me don't ya?"I nodded. "Well then you need to be quieter. You'll scare away all the animals, sheila."

"Sorry."

"It's alright."Sniper set me down. I shivered and rubbed my arms from the cold breeze. It was about mid-autumn. So it was pretty cold out. Sniper chuckled. "Ya cold mate?"

"Yeah."

"I told you to bring a jacket."He smiled at me as he walked by me. I walked up beside him.

"Well I didn't feel like grabbing it."I said. Sniper chuckled.

The leaves crunched under our feet. The dead leaves were everywhere, and therefore it was practically impossible to avoid stepping on them. They also covered dead twigs, so it made it even harder to remain quiet. Sniper and I both had our sniper rifles. He decided to take me out hunting. I love the forest. What I don't like though, is the cold. I hate it. Sniper put his arm out in front of me, stopping me.

"Look over there (Y/N)."Sniper whispered and pointed. I tried to see what he was pointing at, but I couldn't.

"What?"I asked. Sniper put his hands on my shoulder, and corrected the direction I was facing. He then pointed at something.

"There."He said. I looked closely, and saw a beautiful fox. It looked so graceful as it searched around for something. The sunlight was reflected off it's beautiful red fur, making it shimmer. It looked in our direction and froze.

"Whoa!"I exclaimed. The fox saw that we were no threat, and went back to doing its thing. Sniper smirked at me. "That's awesome."He chuckled.

"I know right. Beautiful creatures aren't they?"

"Yeah."

"Not as beautiful as you though."Surprisingly, in this cold weather, my face heated up with a blush. Did he just say...? As I stared at the fox with wide eyes at what he just said, a sharp pain came from my butt when something pinched it.

"Ow! Hey!"I turned around and glared at Sniper, who started laughing. The fox ran away. "Aw damn it! Now the fox ran away."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't resist."I shook my head at him with a smile. I reached up and snatched his hat off his head and put it on. He chuckled. He then looked me up and down, and held his chin in his fingers.

"Hm.... You look good in my hat. I think you wear it better than I do."I giggled. He snatched it back off my head with ease, and put it back on.

We continued on in the forest, looking for a good animal to shoot. I spotted a few squirrels and possums and such, and wanted to shoot them, but Sniper told me that it would be too difficult for me. I tried to tell him otherwise, but he told me we were going to hunt for better game. As we strolled through the forest, Sniper kept an eye out. He looked around everywhere, like an eagle searching for prey. I tried to do the same. After a while, instead of searching around for animals, I was gazing upon the scenery.

The leaves were all kinds of colors. There were crimson red leaves, looking like a beautiful sunset. Mixed among them were bright oranges, yellows and golds. The wind blew, and some leaves were blown out of the tree. The wind was charming and enticing the leaves to dance the autumn reel. Whirling, ever twisting and turning the leaves playfully frolicked. They flashed beautiful colors, red, yellow and gold. They were spinning, misty and enchanting. A gust of wind spun them into a colorful whirlwind. It was a glorious spectacle as the vibrant leaves seemed to dance in the wind, in an ever twisting tornado. I stopped and marveled at it. I noticed out of the corner of my eye, rather than looking at the leaves, Sniper was staring at me.

I looked at him, and he quickly looked away. I shrugged and we continued walking. The tornado of leaves ended as quickly as it had started. I was a little sad to see it go, but I got to enjoy it while it lasted. I could hear crisp leaves crunching ahead. Sniper stopped me, and pointed ahead. When I looked where he was pointing, there was a large buck. He stood up tall, looking proudly around the forest, its home. I looked over at Sniper.

"You can have this one, sheila."

I smiled, and took out my rifle. Sniper stood behind me. I cocked my gun, and readied it. I took a deep breath as I gazed through the scope. I tried to aim for the stag's head. I aimed for a little bit, because it kept looking around. Come on ya damn deer. Stop moving your head. After a moment, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. My face flushed. Sniper pressed his warm body against me. I wasn't even focused on the deer anymore.

"C'mon (Y/N). Focus. Don't be distracted. Focus on your target."He whispered into my ear. I felt his diaphragm vibrate as he spoke in that deep voice of his that I know all too well. "This is why I won't let you on the field. You can't get distracted. Focus."

I took a deep breath and aimed at the deer. My god this is difficult... When I started to focus, Sniper began to caress me. His hands explored my body. One hand slid down to my thighs as the other traveled across my abdomen. My face felt hot, butterflies soared in my stomach. Sniper's face was buried in my neck. I shivered. Not from the cold, but from the marvelous sensations coursing through my veins as he touched me. I felt Sniper's soft lips kiss my neck delicately. I... I can't do it. I lowered my gun, unable to even try. I moaned as Sniper sucked on a spot on my neck.

He chuckled. He turned me around, and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Our faces were so close. He felt so warm, and strong. Sniper grabbed my ass as he held me up. I stared into his grey orbs. They sparkled with a hint of lust. He walked backwards and leaned against a tree. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. My face was as red as the autumn leaves around us.

"(Y/N)..."He whispered so quietly, so deeply. "You're so beautiful... and I love you... so much."

With that, I crashed my lips into his. He kissed back aggressively. Our lips battled each other. New sensations rippled through me as I caressed Sniper, feeling his muscles. Sniper groped my ass as we made out in the forest. That, was the best hunting trip I have ever gone on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiiiiiiiiiii! Did you like the story? If so let me know in the comments! If you have any requests, say so in the comments! I can do all sorts! I can do another Sniper one as well. I can do x child, RED x BLU, smut/lemons, just send a request and I will try my best! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!