First Heavy x Child

A/N

Requested by: @JoannaNikolakakos

Thanks for the request! I hope you like the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

"Kid. Stop."Scout said. I poked him in the face again. I smiled and stuck my tongue out the side of my mouth as I poked him again. "If ya don't stop, I'm gunna rip ya head off."Scout threatened. I slowly, ever so slowly, reached over... and poked him again. "THAT'S IT! I'M GUNNA KILL YA!"

I screamed and took off running. I sprinted out the door of Scout's room, down the hallway, and into the kitchen where Heavy was at with some of the other guys who were playing poker with him. I screamed as I ran behind Heavy who was going to go somewhere apparently and clung to his leg. Scout ran over and tried to run around Heavy to me, but Heavy grabbed Scout by his face and shoved him back. Scout stumbled back. Heavy twisted around to look at me questioningly. I smiled innocently up at him. Heavy looked back over at Scout.

"What is the matter?"Heavy asked. Scout pointed at me while looking at Heavy.

"I'm gunna kill the frickin' kid!"Scout answered.

"Why? She no hurt nobody."

"It's like havin' a little sistah. She's so annoyin'!"

"You're annoying!"I yelled back. The guys all agreed quietly.

"But tiny girl is cute! I like tiny (Y/N)."I giggled.

"The little brat was pokin' the crap outta me!"Scout complained.

"You're a brat!"

"(Y/N). Is not nice to call names."Heavy told me while looking down at me. Heavy looked back at Scout. "You are whiny baby. She innocent leettle girl."

"No she's frickin' not! She was annoying me! Tell her to stop bothering me!" I looked behind me because Spy came up to me. He held his hand out to me. I smiled and high fived him. Spy then walked away like he wasn't doing anything.

"(Y/N)? Were you bothering baby man?"

"No."I lied.

"SHE'S FRICKIN' LYIN'!"The guys all laughed.

"Cute leettle (Y/N)? Lying? No." Heavy patted my head. "She innocent."

"NO SHE'S NOT!"I stuck my tongue out at him. The guys laughed even harder. "Why you little brat! I'm gunna strangle you!"Heavy looked down at me. I sucked my tongue back in and smiled at Heavy. He smiled and picked me up with one arm. I giggled. Heavy put me up on his shoulders. This is so cool! I'm so tall!

"Leetle girl will not bother you no more. Right (Y/N)?"Heavy asked. I crossed my fingers.

"Yep."The guys laughed. Scout growled with frustration.

"Whatevah! Stay out of ma room ya little brat."Scout turned around and stomped out of the kitchen, back to his room. Heavy lifted his hand up to me. I smirked and high fived him.

"You did well."Heavy said.

"It's my specialty."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey Sun shines! I hope you liked it! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!