First Medic x Child

A/N

Requested by: @Duncan_the_sniper

Sorry this sucks. It's later at night and I'm a bit tired. I still tried though. I can do much than this though. I feel bad. Anyways, here's the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I skipped along outside. It was a nice day out. I saw a weird red bush thing by a tree. I happily skipped over to it. As I approached it, I suddenly tripped. I fell into the bush, and I screamed as many sharp things stabbed into me. It hurt really badly. I cried as I tried to get out of the bush. I was tangled up though. It's a thorn bush! I cried even harder because the struggling just made everything hurt more.

"Medic!"I cried. "Meeediiiic!"I cried out louder.

"Hold on kleines! I'm coming!" {Kleines: Little one}

"Medic!"I cried again. I bawled because I was stuck inside of the thorn bush and it hurt all over.

"I'm here! Calm down sveet heart, I'm here."

"Help me!"I cried. "I-I-I'm s-tu-u-ck!"I cried.

"I know honey. Hold on, I'll get you out."Medic grabbed me and began lifting me. The thorns tugged on my hair and my clothes. I cried louder. "I'm sorry! Zhis is going to hurt..."Medic quickly yanked me out. I bawled even harder from the pain. My clothes had a few holes now.

"Mmmph! Mmph mm mmphh?"Pyro said. Nobody could understand him though.

"Don't worry Pyro. She'll be alright. I just have to get these thorns out and heal her."Medic told him. "Could you do me a favor Pyro?"He asked. Pyro nodded. "Burn the thorn bush."

Pyro jumped up and down happily before taking out his flame thrower. Medic carefully picked me up. I rested my head on his shoulder and hugged his neck as I cried all the way to the base. What Medic had to do to heal me, was only more painful.

~~Time skip~~

"See? All better."Medic encouraged. I nodded tearfully. "You know vhat? For being so brave, you get to have a treat." I smiled excitedly.

"I can have a sucker?"I asked.

"Ja. Vhat flavor?"He asked.

"(F/F)!"{Favorite flavor}

"(F/F) it is zhen." Medic went through his jar of suckers and handed me my sucker. I happily opened it and began eating it. Medic watched. "You're such a pretty girl."He said. I giggled.

"Medic?"

"Ja?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Can you be my daddy?"I asked. Medic was stunned for a moment, and then smiled.

"Of course baby girl."

"YAY!" I stood up on the table. Medic opened his arms. I jumped to him and he caught me in a tight hug. I laughed with glee. I then grabbed his head and kissed his cheek. "I love my daddy."

"And I love my daughter." Medic said as he cupped my cheek with his big hand. He pulled me in and kissed my forehead. "Such a sveet little girl. So smart, too."I giggled.

"Oh! You know what good daddy's do for their daughters?"I asked.

"Vhat's zhat?"

"Give them a ride on their shoulders... and give them (F/D)." {Favorite desert} Medic laughed.

And guess what I got! I got a ride on my daddy's shoulders and (F/D)! He made me eat an apple though too... And drink my milk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

You guys know the routine. Also, check out VexDeathMoon, that person, let me tell ya, awesome person! I mean, this person is the person. Check 'em out! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

MAKE REQUESTS!