Second Engineer x Child

A/N

Requested by: @LipstickJungle222

I hope you like this! There's a pretty funny joke in here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

While the guys were setting up the blankets, I ran around with Pyro. We held hands and skipped, we played 'Ring Around the Rosie', and we rolled around in the grass. When the guys were finished, I ran over to Engie.

"Hey Engie?"

"What's up little one?"

"When will the meteor shower start?"I asked.

"Very soon. Why don't you come sit down."

"Alright."I laid down on one of the blankets and Engie lay down next to me. I scooted over to him and he put his arm around me. I rested my head on his warm shoulder. I stared up at the night sky. The stars twinkled brightly. It was so beautiful. The moon was in the phase called a 'waxing crescent'. That's what Engie told me. He taught me about the moon phases. Engie's a smart guy. Hm... The stars looked pretty. What are stars made of? Hm. I wonder.

"Hey Engie?"

"Hm?"

"What are stars made of? Are they made of light?"

"No darlin'. They're very hot balls of gas that give off light."Engie answered. I gave Engie a grossed out and questioning face.

"Like Heavy's farts?" Everybody laughed extremely hard.

"Hey..."Heavy said. We just laughed harder.

"That!"Scout said while wiping a tear from his eye as he calmed down from laughing. "That... was a beautiful joke."I giggled.

"Thanks."

"Anyways, no. They are mostly made of hydrogen and helium gas."

"Oh... Well how do they make the light?"

"Well. Stars give off light by burning hydrogen into helium in their cores."

"Whoa."Engie chuckled.

"You know frau, you could make a great scientist."Medic told me. I giggled.

"Medic's right. You're curious and smart, you're motivated and persistent. You have so many qualities of a scientist."

"Hm.... I want to be an engineer! Just like you."Engie smiled down at me.

"You'd make a great engineer too." Engie said.

"Oi! It's startin'!"Sniper yelled. I gasped as I looked up at the sky. Bright balls streaked across the sky.

"Wow!"I exclaimed. More and more kept coming. "Look at that!"I stared at the sky, completely blown away by the beauty of it. "So cool... I wanna make a wish!"I said.

"Go ahead."Engie told me. I thought for a moment. I've got it! I closed my eyes and made a wish. "What did ya wish for?"Engie asked.

"I wished for you to be my daddy."Engie was quiet for a moment.

"Wish granted."He said. I hopped onto his chest and hugged him tightly.

"YAY! I love you daddy!"Engie hugged me back tightly.

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hope you liked it! You guys know the ending A/N's. Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!