Thanksgiving Special Medic x Reader

A/N

What's up my sunshines! Wow I realized there are still a lot more requests that were after my requests chapter thing and are more spread out. I'm going to have to go back and write them all down so I don't forget. Just so you guys know, I'm not forgetting or ignoring your requests! I'm just getting to other requests before yours and I need time to make them. Don't feel like I'm forgetting or anything! I just need more time to get to all of the requests. Don't feel discouraged to request though! Anyways, enjoy the Thanksgiving Special!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

As I was just finishing making the mashed potatoes, I felt a pair of hands on my waist. Somebody pressed himself against me and looked over my shoulder. I looked and saw it was Medic. His blue eyes sparkled as he looked down at the bowl of mashed potatoes. He had a huge grin on his face.

"Smells delicious."He reached over to put his finger in it to get a taste of the mashed potatoes I assume. I slapped his hand.

"Noooo. Medic, you have to wait until dinner."

"But it looks so good!"He whined.

"You can't have any until dinner."

"But I'm so hungry!"

"I don't care."He made another attempt to try and get some. I slapped his hand away.

Medic pouted. He backed off of me and turned around. He started stomping out of the kitchen. I smiled and rolled my eyes. I turned back around to tend to the potatoes. I heard footsteps coming up behind me quickly. I was about to turn around, when Medic spun me around. He crashed his lips into mine. My eyes went wide. The kiss was sloppy yet... I loved it. I didn't know what to do. Medic was doing something with his hand behind me. He pulled away grinning. His finger had mashed potatoes on it. He put his finger in his mouth and ate the potatoes.

"Thanks for the mashed potatoes. Bye!" He hurried out of the kitchen. I stood there stunned. What... just happened...? Whatever happened... I liked it. Medic suddenly ran back in. He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me a bit softer. I blushed profusely as he pressed harder against my lips. The kiss was still pretty sloppy but I fucking loved it. He pulled away and smiled at me. "Thanks for the kiss too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Lol this was sloppy just like the kiss. I'm still in Tennessee rn. I'll be leaving tomorrow, which is Sunday. Then I will REALLY get to work on these Thanksgiving specials. I thought about giving up on them since I'm being kind of lazy about this, but I was like "Uh uh! You gunna do dis shit! For da fangirls EVERYWHERE!" lol. I hope you guys enjoyed. Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!