Second Medic x Reader

A/N

Requested by: @KoisukiAnata

Thanks girl! Here is the story. It was only difficult because I had soooo many ideas for it and my mind was racing and these are supposed to be short so yeah. I was like, 'how am I going to approach this?' 'Aw screw it I'm just going for it.' I swear I write good quality stories! I'm just being a bit lazy sort of and I'm like 'Damn I just want to please everyone and work on other stuff at the same time!' Lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I was here as an assistant to Medic. I'm more of a nurse. Today is my first day in combat. I sharpened the bone saw Medic was letting me use for the field. I was a bit shaky though. I knew what was going to happen out there and I was scared. The others were here with me, tending to their weapons as well. Loading, cleaning, sharpening, all of the above. My saw was now sparkling clean. I heard footsteps approach me. I looked up from my work. It was Medic. He smiled down at me, looking a bit excited. I smiled nervously back.

"Are you nervous fraulein?"He asked with that German accent of his.

"Y-yeah."I responded meekly. Medic nodded.

"Don't vorry. I von't make you fight on your first battle. Stay close to me. Today you're just going to help me heal zhe ozhers, and you can also see what it's like out zhere."I nodded, still a bit scared. I looked down at my lap. Medic knelt down in front me, and I looked at him. He placed his hands on my thigh, causing me to blush. "Don't be scared fraulein. You'll do fine."He said. I smiled.

"Okay."

"Just remember to stay close to me, okay? If anysing happens to me, go find someone to help. Find Heavy or Demo or somebody. And don't use your Medigun until I tell you. Okay?"

"Alright."Medic smiled.

"Okay zhen."

After a while, it was about to start. Medic was going around over healing everybody. I stood nearby Heavy. When Medic was finished, he came back over to me and smiled. He focused his Medigun on Heavy. I focused my medigun on Medic, and he smiled over his shoulder at me.

"Start fighting now."The Administrator said.

We all ran out of the spawn room. I was shaking in fear. It's okay. You'll be alright. Everything will be okay. We hurried over to where there was a circle in the middle of the battle grounds. That must be the point. Medic glanced over his shoulder at me, and smiled. He went back to focusing. Then I saw the BLU team. I started shaking like crazy. The Heavy activated his gun, and started taking out some of the BLUs. There was chaos all around me. I whimpered in fear as I moved closer to Medic.

I felt safe when I was close to Heavy and Medic. See? It's not that bad. I've got this giant ass guy here to help protect me. As if on cue, the Heavy let out a death cry and fell dead. Oh my god why! Medic cursed something about a sniper under his breath. He turned around and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me along as he ran towards one of the others. It's okay. It's okay. Medic is here. My heart pounded, my breathing quickened, my eyes darted about.

Medic let go of me when we got to Soldier and began healing him. Soldier thanked him and I stood back, but close to Medic. I wasn't using my medigun because Medic told me not to unless he said it's okay. I felt eyes burning into my back. I turned around, but saw nothing. I stared for a few moments, until I turned and noticed Medic was already kind of far away from me. I gasped and ran towards him. He glanced over his shoulder, and then his eyes went wide.

"(Y/N)! SPY! WATCH OUT!" He yelled. He began running towards me. WHAT?

I turned around, and gasped. A smirking BLU Spy stood about a foot or so in front of me. I whimpered in fear and took a step back as he began walking towards me. I tried to turn and run, but the Spy grabbed my wrist, turned me around and yanked me towards him. I turned my face away from him, closing my eyes in fear of what would happen next. The spy wrapped one arm around my waist to keep me from escaping. I thrust my hands out and tried to push away, but he was too strong. Searing pain shot up through my stomach as something sharp was thrust into me. I screamed.

I fell to my knees as a hand grabbed my breast. The spy laughed, but then gasped. He let go of me. I opened my eyes, and Medic stabbed at the BLU Spy was his ubersaw. The spy dodged, but he wasn't fast enough as the Medic slashed the Spy's neck open. BLU Spy made choking noises as crimson blood poured from his neck. I was choked with pain. Medic rushed over to me as I began to fall on my side. He caught me before I could, and held me.

"Don't vorry fraulein! Stay vith me, I've got you." Medic took out his medigun and healed me. The pain went away quickly, and I didn't feel as if I couldn't move anymore. Medic looked so worried. He sighed with relief when I smiled at him. He pulled me into an embrace. "I vill protect you fraulein, okay? Just stay close to me and don't lag behind. You gave me a heart attack. I sought you vere going to die."

"Thank you Medic."I said. He pushed me back, and then crashed his lips into mine. I was taken aback, but I kissed him back. When he stopped kissing me, he hugged me again.

"I von't let anybody touch you like zhat again eizhere."He said in a menacing voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiiiiiiiiii! Did you like the story? Let me know in the comments! Damn. I don't know what's wrong with me today. I have so many ideas but my brain just decided to take a crap on me and be all like 'alright. We're just gonna make this crap for them.' *sigh*. Ah well. I normally do much better than this. If you have any requests, send 'em in the comments! I can do all sorts of stuff! I will try my best to do them. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee!