Ready, Set, Sled!

A/N Wow! It's been years since I've updated! Oh well. I just had this little idea and decided to write it down. Hope you all enjoy. Also, that drawing is by @Rociofanart21 and it was inspired by my last one shot, The Scarf! I had people requesting a follow up story, and I just thought... WHY NOT?? I have an idea, let's make it a sequel! Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You pulled your favorite scarf tighter around your neck to keep the cold away. You and Scout were enjoying a leisurely stroll through the park. Everything around you seemed to sparkle, as it was all blanketed in snow. The wind blew gently, making the tail of your scarf sway. 

"You better not lose your freakin' scarf again or I'm gonna burn it." Scout threatened. You rolled your eyes. 

"Oh please, it was one time!" You grinned and playfully pushed him. 

"Yeah, and you made me run around town to get it!" He tried acting like he was angry, but you could tell he wasn't.

"Oh please! You act like I forced you to!" You laughed. 

"Yeah! Ya did! I mean, how can a guy possibly resist helping such a beautiful lady?" He smiled at you, making you blush. You played with your scarf awkwardly. "I see you turnin' red~" Scout teased.

"N-no! It's just the cold!" You defended, but he only laughed. 

"Yeah right!" 

Ignoring him, you took in the beauty of the winter wonderland before you. The park was so peaceful when children weren't constantly screaming and playing. Scout didn't bother to look at any of the landscape though... he only looked at you, adoring only you. He was much more interested in your beauty. He carefully slipped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to his side, making your heart race. After the two of you had dinner together that one fateful and windy day, you have been hanging out with Scout a lot. He was an expert at making you laugh, and you always had so much fun with him. He invited you to walk with him in the park, which is the reason you're here now. 

"Hey! Look ovah there!" You looked around, but you weren't sure what he was talking about.

"What? What am I supposed to be looking at?" You asked. 

"These!" Scout let go of your waist and jogged over to a tree. There was a sled leaning against the trunk, and another sled laid in the snow. He picked one up and dusted it off. 

"Let's go sledding!" He exclaimed. You chuckled and walked up to one of the sleds, brushing the snow off of it. 

"Sure! I'll race you!" You held the wooden sled in both hands. 

"Yeah okay, if you're fine with losin'." He said with a smirk. 

"Psh! I'm a way better sledder than you!" You poked his chest. 

"Uh, no. First of all, I'm the best at everything. Second of all, I'm way fastah than you." 

"Oh yeah? How's about a little wager." You challenged, and Scout seemed interested. "If I win, you have to... clean all my snow gear! My coat, my boots, all of it." 

"Hm... Alright. And if I win, which I will, you... have to kiss me." You blinked in surprise as your face flushed, which only served to boost his confidence. 

"Uhh..." You uttered, causing Scout to chuckle. 

"What's the mattah? 'Fraid to lose?" He teased, which filled you with determination. 

"I'm only afraid of roasting you as I zoom by you down the hill!" You retorted. 

"Psh. The only one who's gonna be zoomin' by, is me!" Scout set his sled down on the ground at the top of the steep hill. You set your sled down to the left of his.