First Soldier x Reader

A/N

Requested by: @deadlykitten314

Thanks for the request! I'm gonna go teleport bread now. Enjoy the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

Lifting my head from my pillow, I knew something was wrong. I could hear something crackling. I tossed my blankets off of me and got out of bed. I walked over towards my door. What is that noise? I grabbed my door knob, but it was burning hot. I snatched my hand back. What the hell? I walked to my desk, grabbed the shirt that was lying on top, and used it to open my door. When I opened it, I was greeted by flames burning the wall in front of me. I gasped, but smoke filled my lungs and stung my eyes. I coughed and used my shirt to breathe through. The heat from the flames was intense.

Oh my god! My house is on fire! I ran out of my room and down the hallway. I ran to the back door, and saw that the kitchen was on fire as well. The smoke caused my eyes to water as I slid the glass door open. I ran outside, the wet dew on the grass freezing my feet. When I was a safe distance, I stopped and spun around. My house was engulfed in roaring flames. Oh my god... Oh my god! I heard screams coming from inside. It sounded like a little girl. My sister is still in there!

"SISTER!"I screamed. I ran towards my house, tears spilling from my eyes. I got to the open back door, but then some of the roof collapsed and the heat caused me to back up.

"HELP! (Y/N)! PLEASE! HELP ME!"I heard my sister scream bloody murder.

"NO! SISTER!"I fell to my knees in helplessness, in fear, in agony as I listened to my sister's blood curdling screams of pain and fear. I bawled. I gasped as I looked up and saw burning wood falling down on top of me.

I screamed as I sat up from my bed, tears streaking down my face. I balled up and cried into my arms. I let my sister die! I let her die! I heard the guys burst through the door of my room.

"(Y/N)! What's wrong?"I heard Soldier yell.

"Are ya hurt?"Scout asked.

"What happened?"Spy asked.

"N-nothing."I cried. "J-just go b-b-back to-o be-ed."I bawled. They were all silent for a moment. I then heard someone whispering something.

"Are you sure you're alright fraulein?"Medic asked.

"Yes! J-just go-o aw-w-ay."

They were silent again, and then I heard their footsteps as they walked out. The door closed. I felt alone, scared, and absolutely horrible. I left my sister behind to die. I felt the bed sink down and heard the springs creak. I felt a comforting arm slip around my shoulders. The arm was muscular, and strong. Whoever it was pulled me into his warm, toned chest. I looked up. Soldier blushed and looked away. As he looked away, he actually pulled me tighter against him. My head started hurting a little from crying, so I began to stop. I rested my head on his chest as I wiped the tears away with the sleeve of my shirt. After a few moments of sniffling, I stopped. Fatigue took over the fear and sadness.

"(Y/N)?"Soldier asked in a tone so soft, I never thought Soldier capable of saying it. "What's wrong?"He asked.

"I... I had a nightmare."

Soldier nodded. We sat in silence for a few moments, until Soldier slipped his other arm under the bend of my knees. He picked me up and laid me down with my head on the pillow. He lay down next to me, and I scooted over and put my head on his chest as he wrapped one arm around me. He felt warm and comforting. My eyes drooped with exhaustion.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?"He asked softly.

"My... my house was on fire. I ran out of my house, but then I heard my sister screaming for me. She was still inside. I tried to run back in, but the roof collapsed in front of the door, so I couldn't."Tears threatened to fall from my eyes. "I... I... I left my sister to die. I listened to her screaming for me in pain as she burned. Then I almost got crushed by the falling roof, but I woke up."A tear fell from my eye and slid down my cheek.

"Don't cry."Soldier whispered. He reached over with his other hand and wiped the tear away. I sniffled. I lay on Soldier's chest as I drifted off. Before I fell asleep though, I felt Soldier's lips on my forehead. "I love you (Y/N)."He whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiiiiiiiiii! Did you like it? Let me know what you thought in the comments! Make sure to send requests in if you have any. I will try my best to do them. If you have any requests that you want to be done in a specific way or anything like that, let me know and I will try my best. If you want it done in a specific way, message me about it so we don't spoil anything for the other viewers. Also, check out my other stories! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!