First Soldier x Child

A/N

I feel really bad! Somebody requested this, and I made it but I couldn't find who. You know who you are! lol. Anyways, enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I balled up in the corner of the room and cried. Lighting cracked outside, thunder roared. I screamed and bawled. I heard the door fling open. I only balled up tighter. I heard footsteps and rain pelting the window. There was another flash of lightning. I cried harder, absolutely terrified. Soon, I felt strong arms around me. I opened my eyes and looked up. It was Soldier. He was hugging me. Normally, I was a bit scared of Soldier because he yelled a lot. This time though, I've never been happier to see him.

Soldier let go of me for a moment and sat down. He then picked me up and put me in his lap. I rested my head on the left side of his chest. He placed his right hand on the back of my head and his left one hugged me to him. He gently rocked me. Another crack of lightning caused me to whimper, but I heard Soldier going 'sh'. He ran his fingers through my hair and hugged me tighter. My shaking slowly stopped, and so did my crying.

He felt so warm and strong. I felt so safe while in his comforting arms. I closed my eyes. I could hear loud thunder, but it didn't scare me all that much anymore. I was safe. I was with Soldier. He wouldn't let me get hurt. He would protect me. I began feeling sleepy, really sleepy. Soldier hummed something, and I could feel his chest vibrate. I hugged Soldier's neck, and soon found myself drifting off into a deep sleep. Before I did though, I felt Soldier's lips on my forehead.

"Sleep tight sweet heart. I will always be here for you."He whispered softly. "I love you... my brave little soldier..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

You guys have seen my ending A/N's enough. You know the deal. I hope you enjoyed! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!