First Demoman x Reader

A/N

I'm still grounded but I managed to type this at school on my Ipad we all get at school. I forgot who requested this sorry. here you go! Also, make some requests and I'll try to work on them at school until I'm un-grounded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I readied myself for battle. I was in the midst of cleaning and sharpening me half-zatochi sword. Today would be the first time I head out to battle and fight. I've been on the battle field before, but I mainly shadowed Demo and a few others to see what I should be doing during battle. It was pretty scary at first, but I got over it when I remembered that the BLUs would not kill me because I wasn't killing them or assisting the REDs. Now that I will actually be fighting, I'm scared. The BLUs will be attacking me now because I will assist the REDs. It's very intimidating.

"You ready lass?" I heard Demo's familiar voice. I looked up from my task.

"I... I think so."

"Scared?" He asked. I nodded. "Aww. Don't worry. You'll be fine. Stay by me, and make sure to keep an eye out for any BLUs. If you need any help, yell for me." I smiled.

"And if you get hurt, yell for me!" Medic added in. I giggled.

"I will. Thanks guys."

"No problem lass. You are part of the team after all."Demo smiled and I nodded.

"10 seconds." The administrator said over the speakers.

"Come on, (Y/N). Let us kill little BLUs." Heavy said.

I nodded and hopped up. I checked through and made sure that all of my weapons were ready. They were. This is it. This is happening. When the administrator announced for us to start fighting, we all ran out. I followed Demo through the chaos. Everything that happened, happened quick. Demo had my back though.

As we continued forward, we encountered a BLU Scout. Demo gave me the honors of killing him. It felt great. I killed him with my grenade launcher. It was a direct hit and he exploded. As we went on, Demo began fighting off a BLU Soldier. As I watched, I noticed the BLU Demoman running at me, his sword raised. I quickly dodged the attack. Panting, my heart pounding, I tried to turn around since the BLU ran past me. I couldn't turn fast enough. I could just see over my shoulder as the BLU Demoman swung his sword. I fell forward, trying to evade him. The sword grazed my lower back. I winced in pain.

I looked up, and the BLU Demoman raised his sword for another attack. I rolled over, and heard the sword hit the ground. He tried to slice at me, but I quickly kicked my foot out, hitting his stomach. He grunted in pain as he stumbled back, his attack lost its momentum but his sword still managed to cut my cheek. I hurried to my feet as he advanced at me again. I backed up from the swing, but the sword cut across my abdomen, small but still painful. He swung again as I tried to back away. He cut my right arm open. Shit!

The BLU Demoman kicked me in the chest, knocking me to the ground. I coughed and grunted in pain. The Demoman kicked me in the ribs. I rolled and shouted out in pain. I coughed, my face in the dirt, shocking pain coming from my cuts and ribs. The Demoman continued to beat me.

"Demo!"I yelled.

With that, Demo rushed over and yelled as he swung his sword at the BLU. Demo sliced his head clean off his shoulders. The body collapsed to the floor as I cried. Demo hurried to my side and slipped his arms under me. He picked me up bridal style. Pain ripped through me, making me gasp. Demo then ran off towards the base. He dodged bullets and attacks from the BLU team. He ran into the spawn room with me in his arms. He set me down on a bench and cupped my cheek in his hand.

"(Y/N)! Lass are ya alright?" He asked. I nodded as tears fell from my eyes. He wiped the tear away with his thumb. "It's okay. You'll be alright. I'll go get Medic." I shook my head. "Why not?"

"He's busy. I should go to him."

"No lass. He won't mind coming to you." I still refused. He sighed. "Please? I hate seeing you in pain...." I still shook my head.

Demo's hand slipped to the back of my head as I stared into his chocolate brown eyes. I smiled at him. He slowly leaned in, reluctant. I closed the distance as I leaned in. Our lips connected. He seemed surprised, but kissed me right back. When he pulled away, he chuckled.

"I've kind of had a crush on you for a while now lass." I giggled.

"I see."