First RED Medic x BLU

A/N

Thanks for all the support guys! I see a lot of you hoping for me to get better. I really appreciate it. I only have a cold, so I'm alright. It sucks though. I also love all of the requests you guys are making! I'm so happy you guys enjoy my stories and I have fun making them so I love being able to make what you guys want. I love you all!

Anyways, this was requested by: @FoxyDaOrangePirate  

Thanks for the request! I hope you like this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

"You lose."The administrator said.

"Shit!"I was in the RED base. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I tried to make a mad dash out, but ended up running into a RED Scout with his scatter gun. He grinned. "Oh no..."

BANG! A bunch of bullets were driven through me. I stumbled backwards, into a wall. I slid down it slowly, sitting on the floor. BANG! Even more were driven through. I took in shallow breaths. The pain was just unbearable but I was in shock. I stayed on the floor, clutching my wounds. Scout laughed and ran off, leaving me to die slowly. The pain finally came to me in a rush. I screamed from the pain. I could barely stand it.

RED Medic's P.O.V:

I ran towards the screams. When I ran into the room, I found the female BLU Medic on the floor. She was all bloody. She was crying and screaming in pain. I just stared at her. Normally, I enjoyed watching the BLUs die... No, I relished it! But I never enjoyed watching this beautiful girl die. Never. She saw me, and bawled.

"D-don't k-kil-l me-e."She bawled. "Please...."

I stared at her. It hurt me to see her in pain. She was so beautiful. She had such beautiful (H/L) (H/S) (H/C) hair. She had a nice curvy body as well. I could never see her eyes too well, though. Although I knew I should never do this, I couldn't stop myself. I couldn't stand to watch anymore. I rushed over to her side. She screamed.

"Shhh frau. Lay down, be still."I told her. She stared at me, tears flowing from her eyes. It shattered my heart. "Lay down."I repeated.

She slowly lay down. I lifted her head and rested it on my lap. I quickly went to work. I had to get the bullets out. Most of the bullets had torn right through her, but there were 3 still in her. When I got them out, she was a screaming bloody mess. I took out my medigun and healed her. When I did, she stopped screaming and her crying slowly began to stop. A few more tears fell. I brushed her cheek with my gloved hand, wiping the tears away.

"Please, stop crying frau..."She sniffled. "You're alright now. I von't hurt you... I don't vant to hurt you..."I said softly. Another tear fell from her eye, but she wasn't making any sounds, just stared at me. "I don't like seeing you cry."I told her honestly as I wiped her tear away with my thumb. She reached up to her face and wiped her eyes with her sleeves.

"Thank you."She whispered. I smiled. I heard the voices of my team. She sat up quickly. She rushed to her feet, and was about to run out the door before I grabbed her wrist.

"Vait! Vhat is your name?"I asked.

"It's (Y/N)."She answered. "Thank you for healing me. What can I do to repay you?"She asked. I smiled as a crazy idea came to mind. No! Don't do it!

"You can come and visit me."I answered.

~~Time skip~~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I loved visiting the RED Medic. Although I know I wasn't allowed too, I couldn't help it. We've been seeing each other for the past few weeks. Sometimes, Medic and I would escape at night and go out into the woods and talk to each other for a long time. I had actually fallen asleep with my head on his shoulder once. Luckily, nobody knew of our friendship. Although, I wished we could be more than just friends. But I knew we could never be together. We became really close. I loved everything about Medic. I'm... I'm in love with him.

I ran through the woods excitedly. Medic and I were meeting up tonight in the woods. I finally got to our meeting place. I looked around hopefully. Medic wasn't there yet. Damn it. Ah well. He'll be here soon. I heard a noise behind me, the sound of a snapping twig. I spun around. Nobody was there.

"M-medic?"I asked. There was no response. I'm sure it was nothing. I heard some bushes rustling to the right of me. I whipped my head in that direction. The bushes were still and silent. I began to get a bit scared. "Medic?"I asked again. I heard more noises. I spun around, nothing. Where's Medic? What the hell is going on? Suddenly, something grabbed me in a bear hug from behind. I was about to scream, but my mouth got covered.

"Hallo (Y/N)."I heard Medic's sweet German accent. He let go of me and I turned around to face him.

"Oh my god! You almost gave me a heart attack!"I laughed, swatting his arm. Medic laughed as well.

"I got you gud, didn't I?"We laughed some more.

"What zhe hell is going on here?"I heard a French accent. Medic and I spun around, seeing RED Spy. "What are you doing wis her?"He asked. Medic pushed me back behind him.

"Spy, I can explain."

"No. I'm telling zhe ozhers."

"Vait! No! Bitte, don't!"Medic pleaded. I stayed hidden behind him.

"You know you can't stay wis her! She's one of zhe BLUs!"Spy turned around and started heading back towards his base. No! I ran up to him and grabbed his wrist. He turned around and looked at me.

"Please... don't..."I pleaded. Spy stared at me. I felt Medic's strong arms wrap around me. He hugged my waist to his warm body.

"Bitte, Spy.... I love her."My cheeks flushed. Did he just say he loved me? Spy stared at us. He looked back and forth between Medic and I. He sighed.

"Damn it..."He muttered. "You know it's dangerous to be togezer."He said. We both nodded. He sighed again. I let go of his wrist as he turned and started walking away. "I didn't see anysing if you didn't see anysing."I smiled.

"Spy?"He stopped.

"Yes?"

"Thank you."I said. He barely looked over his shoulder, so I could only see the side of his face.

"For what? I recall doing nozhing worth sanking me for."He continued walking. When he was out of sight, Medic turned me around to face him.

"Vhat I said vas true, (Y/N). I... I love you."I smiled.

"I love you too."With that, Medic closed the distance between our lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Thanks again guys! You're all awesome! I hope you enjoyed! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!