Requests/Important Stuff

What's up my sunshines? I know, it's been a while since I've updated. Sorry. I've been working on my Q & A and playing video games with my boyfriend. Now, I have some important stuff to say. I'm too lazy to go back and check requests. So! If you've made a request and I haven't fulfilled it, please let me know and remake the request! Now, I'm only going to take 10 new requests for right now. Anybody whose already made a request and it wasn't filled tell me it wasn't done and it won't count as one of the 10's. I'm only doing 10 because I want to try and work on my full stories. I've posted my Medic x Reader, but I've also been working on an Engineer x Reader and a Sniper x Reader AND a CBS x Reader. I want to try and work on my Medic one because I know people have really been wanting me to update it so I will try. After I've done your requests, I will probably not update this for a while to work on the full stories.

Also! I wanted to make a smut. I want you guys to vote in the comments for who it will be about. I won't do Heavy by the way. Sorry. But I will do any of the other 8 classes. Your vote won't count as a request so don't worry. If you have a request and want to vote, say somethings like this:

Vote: (class)
Request: (request)

Also! If you'd like to vote for like two of the classes at the same time, save it for another time XD My first real smut on here shall be of 1 class at a time. Just for right now. I can do two don't you worry. lol.

So go ahead and make your vote and request. BE SURE to let me know if it's a request you already made and I just haven't fulfilled it. I'm too lazy to go back and check so yeah. Anyways, have a great day! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Also, check out my best friend's stories! lonely-but-fine They're not TF2, but they're pretty good!