chapter 4

*Edited*

Savanah's P.O.V

The date was fun, and it was nice to hang out with Nick. And he bought me a very expensive art set. I couldn't afford even if I tried to, I really appreciate him for that cause I wanted that set for a long time. I want to repay him, but I don't know how. My phone vibrated, I picked it up, and it was from Nick.

Good morning :)

-Nick

Good morning

-Savannah

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom, I hopped into the shower and did the usual thing. After I rinsed off and got out, and I saw my phone lit up so I grabbed it and saw that it was from Nick.

What are you doing?

-Nick

I just took a shower what about you?

-Savannah

I'm at work

-Nick

Then why are you texting me if you have work to do?

-Savannah

Because you're more interesting than my work

-Nick

That's not true, and you know it nick

-Savannah

It's true I've got nothing to do right now, and I'm bored.

-Nick

I was going to reply, but someone knocked on the door. I put on my robe and answered the door; it's some guy.

"Do you need something?" I asked.

"Yes, I do are you savannah smith?" He asked.

"Yes I am," I said.

"You need to come with me," he said.

"Um no thanks I don't know you, and I don't know where you want me to go," I told him.

"Mr. King sent me to take you to him so if you please can you get dressed and come with me?" He asked.

"Sorry but I'm not going to go with you I don't know who you are and how do I know Nick sent you?" I asked him

He got his phone out and called someone. The person on the other side of the call picked up and the guy handed me the phone.

"Hello?" I asked warily.

"Sav this guy is my personal driver. I sent him to pick you up, I want you to come over to my office so we can hang out," He said.

"Oh okay let me get dressed," I said.

"wait what are you wearing right now?" he asked me.

"just a robe," I said

"And you thought that it was appropriate to talk to someone at your door?" he asked me madly.

"well, I didn't have time to put anything else on I just came out of the shower. I didn't think about it being wrong. I don't understand why this should bother you" I said mad.

"This does bother me! You are mine!" he yelled

"Excuse me? I don't belong to anyone" I said with an attitude.

"can you please come here so we can talk about it?" he asked me.

"fine" I hung up after that and gave the phone back to the guy and walked back into my room to get dressed.

I chose to wear jeans Capri's a gray crop top and a green t-shirt to go over it and a black hat with sandal heels. I combed my hair and brushed my teeth and walked back out.

"Okay we can go now I'm ready," I told the guy. He leads me down the elevator and into a car. After a little bit of traffic, we arrived at King's corporation. The guy helped me out and told me to tell the receptionist your name.

I walked in and told the receptionist my name, and she led me into an elevator that took us to the highest level and where his office is. She knocked on the door and left. I heard him say 'come in' and so I did.

I saw him behind his desk, and I sat down in front of his office. "Thank you for coming," he said.

"Your welcome but what did you mean that I belong to you?" I asked.

"Well, I decided that I want you and I don't want to let you go," he said.

"do I have a say in this?" I asked him.

"well I will listen to your opinions once we get in a relationship but right now no," he said

I sat back and looked around his office and saw that he had a window wall, I stood up and walked over there which was behind his desk. I saw that his view was excellent you could see everything in New York. I didn't notice nick standing up and standing next to me.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He asked me.

"Yes, it is" I sighed.

I looked over at him to see him staring at me. I blushed and looked away. "Why are you looking at me for?" I asked.

"Because you're beautiful," he said which made me blush even more.

"Your lying I'm not beautiful," I said.

He tilted my head with his fingers and made me look straight into his eyes. "Your beautiful in every way don't set yourself down you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and I'm glad I met you Savannah," he told me.

I had tears in my eyes, but I tried to blink them back. I didn't know what to say, no one ever said these things to me.

He led me to his seat, and he put me on his lap.

Nick's P.O.V

Savanah needs to know that's she's beautiful. I don't understand why she doesn't think she is but I plan to show her that she is. She on my lap right now and she's moving around to get comfortable, and she's rubbing against me, and it was getting harder to control.

I held in a groan and put my head in between her neck and head and started kissing her neck. I heard her whimper. I knew I had to stop before it went out of hand. I pulled back and rested my head on her shoulder and started to do some work.

After a while, she leaned back and rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes, and she fell asleep. I want this to happen every day when I work.